NHL'94 Forums

Snaking vs. Hybrid Draft

DaDonch44

I know that coming from a guy who was out of the playoffs, it looks like I just want better draft picks for myself by choosing hybrid, but even if I had placed better, I'd still want a hybrid. So:

For each person who switches their vote from snaking to hybrid, I will gladly drop myself 5 spots on the draft order (I'm currently 5th, so if 4 guys flip their vote, I'm last)*.

*Offer applies to those who have already voted snake in this thread or the other one, and only if hybrid ends up winning (because if snake still wins, then dangit it's every man for himself and i want 5th pick!)

**not an attempt to get dadonch to resign. this would clearly not be a magical victory, so resignment would be unnecessary.

Snaking - (9) - EricAnthony76, awesomerino, SSiG, Backhandfloater, KingsCupRun93, scribe99, matthurray, TakeYourPill666, HABS

Hybrid - (7) - AngryJay93, hokkeefan, Logan, thegr8199kings, smozoma, newjerseykiller, IceStorm70,

Snaking - (9) - EricAnthony76, awesomerino, SSiG, Backhandfloater, KingsCupRun93, scribe99, matthurray, TakeYourPill666, HABS

Hybrid - (8) - AngryJay93, hokkeefan, Logan, thegr8199kings, smozoma, newjerseykiller, IceStorm70, smozoma,

You counted me twice there :P

my bad its been a really long day...

Hybrid - (7) - AngryJay93, hokkeefan, Logan, thegr8199kings, smozoma, newjerseykiller, IceStorm70,

i really don't even care which way this goes now. but snaking just seems more reasonable. Doesn't really matter whether it'll make the "weaker" coaches stronger. It's actually kind of arrogant to say that. Because at one point we were all "weaker" coaches, but we got better over time, not from everyone else nursing us and leading by the hand till we were good enough to play them at their best. So you lost by 10. Big deal. Ask HABS and backhandfloater how bad they used to kick my ass when i first came here last year. ASK THEM. I couldn't beat ANYONE. But I took my ass beatings like a man and learned from them so could I correct my mistakes and become a better player. Why is that so hard for everyone else to do? Seriously.

After listening to all the BS that went on this morning, I said that I was going to post the draft order tonight. So I got home, and I did.

NJK was going to get a Top 5 pick anyways.

If all the votes end up the way the other poll was this should be an easy victory for snaking. If hybrid magically wins, then I resign. :D

i vote snake ..............i cant wait to be using the old pre 93 logo donch ........and u bastards keep ur hands off my boy Bob bassen its finally time for all of u to find out the power of the bassennation

Snaking - (12) - EricAnthony76, awesomerino, SSiG, Backhandfloater, KingsCupRun93, scribe99, matthurray, TakeYourPill666, HABS, Jamonica, skoolyardpuck, kgman,

Snaking - (13) - EricAnthony76, awesomerino, SSiG, Backhandfloater, KingsCupRun93, scribe99, matthurray, TakeYourPill666, HABS, Jamonica, skoolyardpuck, kgman, Carse,

With more than half the vote in their favor, the poll is now closed.

The Draft will be SNAKING.