NHL'94 Forums

Draft Discussion Thread

SSiG

I figure if you guys wanna boast about your picks, or lament the fact that the guy you wanted got taken the pick before yours, you can do it here :P

Discuss.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm consistently surprised to see Lemieux go with the 1st or 2nd pick. He's a great player, sure, but with his inability to take a hit and low acceleration, guys like Bure or Gilmour just seem way better to me :/ Is it me who's nuts? No one dekes better than Lemieux, though.

I'm consistently surprised to see Lemieux go with the 1st or 2nd pick. He's a great player, sure, but with his inability to take a hit and low acceleration, guys like Bure or Gilmour just seem way better to me :/ Is it me who's nuts? No one dekes better than Lemieux, though.

You are definately not nuts. No way he shoulda went that soon. Eddie, please hit me up before that next pick!

I disagree about Lemieux,

He should have went first overall... Even if he isnt the best player in NHL'94, respect should have been paid to the greatest player ever. He def would have been my first pick, and always will be if i ever get the chance!!!

BOO YA

He should have went first overall... Even if he isnt the best player in NHL'94, respect should have been paid to the greatest player ever. He def would have been my first pick, and always will be if i ever get the chance!!!

Paying respect isn't going to win you games, my friend.

I got JR :] Im not used to him though i havnt played with chicago since i came in to the community:P

Roenick crib sheet:

without puck:

- if you are roenick, point at opponent player with puck, press C, obtain puck.

- if you are not roenick, he will intercept opponent's pass or crush opponent with open-ice hit, obtaining the puck. Or press B to become roenick.

with puck:

- if you are roenick, point to net, watch defenders bounce of you, laugh, deke, press C, score (or don't deke, hold C to slapshot from slot, score), laugh more.

- if you are not roenick, go to corner next to opponent's net, button hook, press B to pass towards centre of ice, press C to activate onetimer, watch roenick score.

Roenick crib sheet:

without puck:

- if you are roenick, point at opponent player with puck, press C, obtain puck.

- if you are not roenick, he will intercept opponent's pass or crush opponent with open-ice hit, obtaining the puck. Or press B to become roenick.

with puck:

- if you are roenick, point to net, watch defenders bounce of you, laugh, deke, press C, score (or don't deke, hold C to slapshot from slot, score), laugh more.

- if you are not roenick, go to corner next to opponent's net, button hook, press B to pass towards centre of ice, press C to activate onetimer, watch roenick score.

lmao... nice crib sheet.

One other thing for The Juice while he's running loose with the man... Most importantly:

- when you're playing with roenick, make sure your mom is not in the house or he will impregnate her... yes, he's that good...

sorry to break this news to you on here but where did you think your brother (xdeathsblood for those who don't know) came from?

FYI: Dmac is up to pick. Looks like we may be waiting...

Found this post on the classic league.

Please don't replace me even though I haven't played all my games once I get my computer to hook up to the internet I will be playing all of my games in no time.

(That's why I haven't been online in the past few days is because the internet connection to my house broke so I am getting it repaired and should be up and running by a week maximum.)

After having a 50 rated goalie last season I would have definately taken roy instead of bure.I was deliberating on whether to take fuhr or potvin instead of bure as well but those goalies arent game changing players like bure can be.

Someone wake me up when it's my turn to sniff the draft.

*takes a week long nap* Damn draft lottery putting me last. I should be declaring world-wide shenanigans. :)

sweet pick hokkee! now we have an upset dmac on our hands... lol

lol right when I got to go on my crappy computer I went to GDL and I saw the draft had started. Then when I found out I had 8th pick, I thought I might be able to obtain Bure.

I was wrong. :)

But hey, you never know, maybe Mogilny will do just as good as Bure....not.

I would of considered Gilmour, if he didnt go the pick before. But Logan, youre so right!!!

BLAH...over-rated over-rated.

Enough about the man-love with Bradley ughhh.

I'm willing to exchange my 3rd and 4th rd picks for someomes 2nd and 6th rd picks potentially. Anyone willing to discuss? Especially for someone who has an early pick, say 1-6 overall.

BLAH...over-rated over-rated.

Enough about the man-love with Bradley ughhh.

I'm willing to exchange my 3rd and 4th rd picks for someomes 2nd and 6th rd picks potentially. Anyone willing to discuss? Especially for someone who has an early pick, say 1-6 overall.

I might be interested, depending on the depth of D men in the 3rd round. I'll have to check the records from last draft.

KG: kovaenko thats up there with bradley as worst pick of the draft !

Im taking Patty V (verbeek) for all u rookies thanks for the killer pick EA!

................................................................................

Well, you need all the help you can get. Just trying to make it a little easier on you, especially after your performance with Pitt the other night.

God, I never even considered Patty V... oh yeah, that's right... it's b/c he sucks big balls.

Gretz has a ugly shot, but he's a good skater, great at dekes, and he's good for setting up one-timers. Don't underestimate the great one.

Now Oates, there's a horribly overrated guy. I can never use him properly. That 93 overall is a joke.

Gretz has a ugly shot, but he's a good skater, great at dekes, and he's good for setting up one-timers. Don't underestimate the great one.

Now Oates, there's a horribly overrated guy. I can never use him properly. That 93 overall is a joke.

I agree oates is the most over rated player in the game