NHL'94 Forums

Limiting game modes and cup graphics.

I'm all done with my final four NCAA rom. Got all graphics done and all rosters using real players names and stats. The only things i want to do with the rom before i release it is:

-to take out the option to play best of 7. I just want single game playoff mode, shoot out and regular season

-i also want to take out the picture of the cup in the playoff tree. If someone knows how to change the graphic on the cup that the players hold id like to change that too but its not as important to me as the others.

PLEASE if anyone knows how to do these things id really be grateful for the information.

Well i wanted to base the game around the frozen four and thats only single game elimination but it seems no one knows how to do these things or just doesn't want to help so i'm going to try to figure it out on my own. If i cant figure this stuff out by next month ill just release it the way it is. I'm beta testing it now making sure everything is up to my standards and doing minor touch ups so the game will be released really soon either way.