NHL'94 Forums

Trading Block Thread

DaDonch44

And if you wanted to make an argument for Yake, I'm sure you could come up with several strong points as well. I like Yake but I'm willing to trade him off. You were interested and I told you who I wanted for him since I don't want anyone else on your team.

And yes, it was a double bonus to get a guy that I like (but honestly will hardly use) and at the same time, rile up the guy who sits on top of his high horse.

Just do me a favor and change your sig to "It's Yake-less time".

The argument for yake is that he is a 6 weight, you can basically close the book there on any sort of strength for yake. His 3/4 shot is decent, and he has 4 o awareness, woah, what a stud. Ask anyone else in the league, they will tell you he is a bum, thats why the only people to have ever drafted him were you and i.

Willing to trade yake you are? Your asking price is just a top 10 defenseman, thats all, thats completely realistic.

May i remind you that you gave up Yake for Kvartalanov last season? Now your asking for lidstrom, just what exactly goes on in that head of yours? you draft amazing yet you say and do things that just baffle me.

And what high horse do you speak of? You got a bunch of comments about winning with JR, yet you take mine personal out of them all, and i have no idea why you decided to take mine personal out of all the ones you recieved. Just because i try to objectively break down a trade or voice an opinion that differs from yours mr. all mighty/league champion, doesnt mean i sit on a high horse.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets just remember I did that b/c you wanted both Yakes on your team. It was for no other reason.

Rating wise, Kvartalnov is a better player than yake, so sure, no other reason, ill believe that one.

Nah - not interested in moving Theo - he will be making his home at the Fabulous Forum this season.

Just keep him a safe distance away from the hookers and blow.

On a separate note, will entertain offers for Phil Housley, if anyone is interested...a forward of similar rating would be requested. Doesn't have to be a one-for-one, could just be a starting point...

Rating wise, Kvartalnov is a better player than yake, so sure, no other reason, ill believe that one.

I even told you I was doing the trade so you could have both Yakes. And Kvartalnov equaled zero playing time last season so what's not to believe?

lidstrom >> yake

Forwards are just worth less than D of equivalent skills/rating because there are so few decent D. There are still forwards available who I'd rather have play D than my current D.

heres a bit more legit trade EA since i know your dying to get your hands on lidstrom.

Lidstrom and Zelepukin for Recchi and Yake.

Take it or leave it.

At least we know you had mushrooms on your pizza tonight. When you come down, you can present me with a real offer. Otherwise, just in case you were serious, my response is leave it.

sooo i see roberts,zhamnov,nolan,larmer and housley up for deal and ranford if i want to swing one with vocally.i will be online from 10:30 am to 1:15 pm pacific.i have messier,carson,ruzicka,cassels,s.smith,calle johannsen and teppo numminem.

Taking offers on any of or a combination of Reichel, Ellet, and Schneider. Maybe Dineen.

- Reichel is a lot like Juneau, so he's a bit redundant

- Ellet has a dangerous shot, but I'm not skilled enough to use it. He's a good stay-at-home D, though, but not the best checker.

- Schneider is great at jumping up into the rush, but Ellet can't hold the fort alone, so they don't work well together.

Taking offers on any of or a combination of Reichel, Ellet, and Schneider. Maybe Dineen.

- Ellet has a dangerous shot, but I'm not skilled enough to use it. He's a good stay-at-home D, though, but not the best checker.

- Schneider is great at jumping up into the rush, but Ellet can't hold the fort alone, so they don't work well together.

I'm interested in Ellet...

of course the only guys I have are Chelios and Samuelsson [for return, unless you want 2nd line D]. I'll listen to offers, but i'm likely to turn them all down.

Interested in a Reichel / Drake trade? Drake is an enforcer with the same speed, more D-awareness, less shot. If not, that's cool, just don't reply with a jerkoff AJ response, a simple not interested will be sufficient.

okay, i'm gonna put every one on my team on trade block. Feel free to give me offer me the most motherfucking retarded, lopsided offers you can muster. Greg Smyth for Joe Sakic? I'll consider it. Just drop me a line.

okay, i'm gonna put every one on my team on trade block. Feel free to give me offer me the most motherfucking retarded, lopsided offers you can muster. Greg Smyth for Joe Sakic? I'll consider it. Just drop me a line.

Dude, Hrudey for Terreri duham I retarded enough for you? Oh wait, how about my 12th rd pick for Terreri.

I want Terreri almost as bad as Hokee is working me for Lafontaine.

Interested in a Reichel / Drake trade? Drake is an enforcer with the same speed, more D-awareness, less shot. If not, that's cool, just don't reply with a jerkoff AJ response, a simple not interested will be sufficient.

Nah, I'll stick with Reichel.

Sanderson, J.J Daigneault, Vansbiesbrk, Sandis Ozolnish and Joe Mullen are all up for trading in Quebec. Looking for a good slap shot man for the wing, better defensemen, and to a lesser degree a better goaltender.

Apparently I already have six forwards and have to draft a defenseman in the 12th round. There's still a forward I wanted. If anybody wants to try and make a deal (your defenseman for my forward), there's no time like the present to let me know.

Was going to post in the "Complete Trades" thread, but that thread is closed...

Maybe on the GDL webpage there could be a section on transactions, where all processed trades can go into an archive, where it would look something like:

11/06/2007 Team A trades (insert player) to Team B in exchange for (insert player)

Would be neat to have an archive of all the league's transactions, something cool to look back on when GDL's of the future are in progess...

pretty much everyone on my team is open for discussion but if nothing i dont care cause i actually like them :P

OK Hokkee, here we go... Bure for Andre Racicot (pronounced Rack-keh-coot in my world).

[please be drinking, please be drinking, please be drinking]

Hokkee -

Pavel Bure and Calle Johansson

for

Craig Janney and Adam Burt

What? That's ridiculous...

Bure is worlds better than Janney, and burt is a marginally better hitter than johansson but worse in pretty much all other ways.