Trading Block Thread

DaDonch44

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was the point... ;)

Everyone is trying to take advantage of Hokkee :P

It was a joke, I don't expect him to consider it.

OOHHH ok

Since it was you posting, I thought it was a done deal. Thought it was the done deals thread.. I didn't know who had Janney

PHEW

ha ha im just seeing what people have to offer but if u have bure in any sentence it better be roy or belfour or some other elite player or players

actually in all seriousness i only put up messier 85 overall or 1 of my dmen

i find it odd no one offered for messier or carson even though there heavy cause they are very good in their own way ..for instance if u get carson open in middle its pretty much garanteed in the net and he isnt too slow and messier is a great passer and stickhandler and he hooks alot and he has a bit of speed .

Taking offers on Geoff Courtnall and Pierre Turgeon...... If you are looking for more team speed up front, Geoff Courtnall could be your guy. Send any trade offers through AIM as I will be away from the computer all day.

Taking offers on Geoff Courtnall and Pierre Turgeon...... If you are looking for more team speed up front, Geoff Courtnall could be your guy. Send any trade offers through AIM as I will be away from the computer all day.

Has your stance on Fleury changed at all since you've acquired Brett Hull?

Big Boomin Al Iafrate back on block

Hokee ur the worst GM in nhl94 history how r u gnna pick iafrate and put him on the block next day u could have gotten anyone 4 mogily

omg, u traded mogs?? you made a great trade with bure, now your back to retarded hokkee trading for the sake of trading.

When are you moving gilmour?? He should be traded by now.

Yikes

Hokee ur the worst GM in nhl94 history how r u gnna pick iafrate and put him on the block next day u could have gotten anyone 4 mogily

i gota agree, next time draft it right and dont trade anything

I admit, hokkee made a great trade with me because he knew I would do almost anything to get Bure back. But he trades WAY too much.

I think there should be a limit on trades because what's the point of drafting a team that you selected if you're just going to trade everyone away?