NHL'94 Forums

Trading Block Thread

DaDonch44

This thread is a trading block if you want to potentially trade.

If two owners agree on a trade, please inform me personally through AIM or PM.

I'll verify with both coaches and post it in the other thread.

Thanks!

Have at it!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agreeing with matt thar, 'come get your second string players and a subpar goalie for your talented starting goaltender'.

*GASP* COUNT ME IN!

j/k

lol you guys are missing the point of my offer. I didn't ask for a 'good/talented' goalie. I said I needed A goalie better then what I have (and better is a subjective call). I'm willing to part with any of my picks plus Hrudey.

AKA, schoolyard, you offer me terreri and your 10th pick. I'll send you Hrudey and my 7th pick. I don't expect anyone with a top 10 goalie to make an offer. Just other sub par goalies that half the league already has. Like for instance, Terreri. How much better is he then Hrudey? 5% better maybe? Is he worth giving up for Hrudey to get another 7th round pick, to maybe fill in my D or grab a solid 4th winger to add to your already existing 7th pick. Is your GC good enough to account for the 5%? Maybe not, so you shouldn't make the trade. Is my GC and D good enough to account for that difference? Yes, then I do the trade and get an bonus pick in the 7th round when quality Dmen and backup forwards are still available.

I'd entertain the idea of getting a 2nd 7th and/or 8th round pick. There's plenty of talent still out there. Why wouldn't you want to add a couple more players earlier then later?

Someone with Blue or Beezer or Casey should think about the offer. Particularly if you're not thrilled with your starting F's or D-men.

Feel free to chime in and critique this comment fella's.

no one wants your crappy deal.

Jesus Ice, I agree with Hurray here... that is probably the crappiest deal I have ever heard.

You better start putting up a starter if you want a better goalie. Otherwise put this one to rest and accept your Goals Against for the upcoming season.

At first i thought you picked him because you have done it before in the past 2 drafts.

Now i know you picked him to piss me off after offering such a lopsided deal.

Why is that a lopsided deal? You said it yourself, you put up amazing figures with Yake. Besides, I could say the same thing about Lidstrom, you know I like playing with him.

ok so i gave richer and my 8th pick to sno for numminem and his 9th

Thanks for not clearing this with me first, but Carse I assume you agree to this since you made your pick already?

Why is that a lopsided deal? You said it yourself, you put up amazing figures with Yake. Besides, I could say the same thing about Lidstrom, you know I like playing with him.

Nik Lidstrom is in the top 25 of overall rated dmen and it could be argued he is in the top 10 overall of actual usefulness, he would also be inserted as your number 1 dman.

Terry Yake, is not even in the top 100 of overall forwards, he would have to fight dale hawerchuk for the 3rd spot on my top line.

There are a lot of guys out there i can put up in that number 3 spot with sandstrom and robatille that have comparable skill to yake, your asking for a guy who could be considered in the top 10 defensemen ON THE GAME!

Not a lopsided trade, give me a break, that's nearly an insult to my intellegence.

Nik Lidstrom is in the top 25 of overall rated dmen and it could be argued he is in the top 10 overall of actual usefulness, he would also be inserted as your number 1 dman.

Lidstrom is awesome. One of the reasons? He's got a long stick/reach :lol:

Terry Yake, is not even in the top 100 of overall forwards, he would have to fight dale hawerchuk for the 3rd spot on my top line.

There are a lot of guys out there i can put up in that number 3 spot with sandstrom and robatille that have comparable skill to yake, your asking for a guy who could be considered in the top 10 defensemen ON THE GAME!

Not a lopsided trade, give me a break, that's nearly an insult to my intellegence.

And if you wanted to make an argument for Yake, I'm sure you could come up with several strong points as well. I like Yake but I'm willing to trade him off. You were interested and I told you who I wanted for him since I don't want anyone else on your team.

And yes, it was a double bonus to get a guy that I like (but honestly will hardly use) and at the same time, rile up the guy who sits on top of his high horse.

Just do me a favor and change your sig to "It's Yake-less time".

oh jeez, both of you, give it a f**king rest. If you don't like the trade then just say "no, thank you, i think i'll pass". Jesus Christ, guys.

Now...back on topic. Still have Zhamnov and Nolan on the block. Also Larmer for a decent winger. Looking for but not limited to righties.