NHL'94 Forums

DaDonch Appreciation Thread!!!!!!!!!!

HABS

DaDonch has done a great job not only working on everything but also communicating to the owners of the league. I'm very excited about this season and the future of this league thanks to many great owners and DaDonch.

:( Thanks guys! You make all the work worth it.

I would also like to thank Clockwise for help in teaching me about ROM editing.

AngryJay93 for is great work in keeping up to speed on the draft while I was away.

Scribe for helping me with hex editing on the ROM.

wboy for this contributions in general, from my record keeper, to NOSE, if it wasn't for him, this wouldn't be possible.

Dmitry for allowing me to step in and get the league up and running again. He started something great, I just wanted to continue what he created.

Special Thanks to SSiG for being my guinea pig when it came to testing the early Beta versions.

Everyone else for you their support and help to make this as smooth and trouble free as possible.

It just shows how awesome the players in this league and this community are.

Thank You! :)

:( Thanks guys! You make all the work worth it.

I would also like to thank Clockwise for help in teaching me about ROM editing.

AngryJay93 for is great work in keeping up to speed on the draft while I was away.

Scribe for helping me with hex editing on the ROM.

wboy for this contributions in general, from my record keeper, to NOSE, if it wasn't for him, this wouldn't be possible.

Dmitry for allowing me to step in and get the league up and running again. He started something great, I just wanted to continue what he created.

EA: Where's my thank you?

Donche: But you didn't do anything.

EA: awww, but I liked to be thanked.

(Replace EA for Homer Simpson... classic Simpsons line)

Despite our differences, great job by AJ for keeping this draft moving along.

DONche, what can you say, with Dmitry's help, you kept this amazing lg up and running. I can't say thank you enough for stepping up and managing this entire process. The amount of work and effort you put in to get this lg going again in such a short period of time is a true testament of your dedication to a game that means so much to this community. You're exactly the kind of admin that belongs in the ranks of Evan, D and the other admins that run this site to its best.

Thanks man, you are a Don amongs Dons... you are DaDONche!

Thanks for the compliment EA,but donch was the real muscle behind the draft. He did database, helped with draftlists, posted numerous times, was updating the GDL home page, and most importantly, he put the players in the actual game, without that, we'd be nowhere still.