NHL'94 Forums

New NHL 97 rom

Sabre Dance

Thanks Huff, I appreciate the kind words. I'll be updating for next season too, keep an eye out.

alright sweet,

I'm not sure if u know about it or not but the link to your rom in your sig. doesnt work lol. Thanks for taking the time to email it to me though.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright sweet,

I'm not sure if u know about it or not but the link to your rom in your sig. doesnt work lol. Thanks for taking the time to email it to me though.

Link should be operational now, sorry!

Link should be operational now, sorry!

na dude its not the actual sig that doesnt work its the download on the site, my bad lol.

i was just making sure you knew about it because if it worked more people could enjoy your work and u wouldnt have to send out so many emails haha.

na dude its not the actual sig that doesnt work its the download on the site, my bad lol.

i was just making sure you knew about it because if it worked more people could enjoy your work and u wouldnt have to send out so many emails haha.

I see now, thanks.

Sine your link is still down can you email me the ROM at ChickenNWaffles2[at]hotmail.com

Thank you very much.

BTW, how up to date is the rosters?

Sent and the rosters were updated at the trade deadline.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
I have completed my NHL 97 update! I relocated Hartford, updated rosters, uniforms, center ice logos and team select logos for all teams but the best part...SEASON MODE with no Two line pass! If you are interested, pm me.

th_35741_VANBUF91_122_1169lo.jpg

th_35747_wash_ana_122_1166lo.jpg

th_36224_HURRIC61_122_507lo.jpgth_36226_ott_tb_122_1136lo.jpgth_36231_pens_hurricanes_122_336lo.jpgth_36237_phx_la_122_931lo.jpg

th_36242_SLSJ21_122_430lo.jpg

Thank you to Slapshot67 for his patience and tutelage!

What year the roster is in for this rom?

• 4 weeks later...
What year the roster is in for this rom?

season 2008-2009.

Thanks from Finland for this great reincarnation!!! Too bad minnesota is not in the season mode :/ But otherwise great work!!!

PS. I could fix those positions for everyplayer if someone tells what programs I need? :mellow:

I exchanged a few e-mails with Chris Shrigley who was the lead programmer for 98. I introduced myself to him and told him about this community and how I have been hacking his game. When I asked him about removing the 2 line passes, I swear I could hear him laughing through my monitor. He told me how EA wanted that function a priority and that it was a total pain in the ass to add. He also told me that it isn't as easy as changing some codes. Oh well, at least I tried...

That's a great path to chase...

Agreed the 2 line feature is a pain and Especially not that its not in the current game, difficult to play with.

The slower speed is quite nice however.

Too bad it appears that one cannot make it happen.

hey im a newbie to this site but not the old nhl 90s games :P played them in the sega genesis model 2 back in the day my first nhl game was nhl94 :( is their anyway i could get this ??? pls my email xenaspanky[at]netscape.net :) o and i posted a forum with nhl 95 from sega sports :) old school underated gem :)

Edited by clockwise

hey im a newbie to this site but not the old nhl 90s games :P played them in the sega genesis model 2 back in the day my first nhl game was nhl94 :( is their anyway i could get this ??? pls my email xenaspanky[at]netscape.net :) o and i posted a forum with nhl 95 from sega sports :) old school underated gem :)

DL it from the site in my sig.

Side note: You are one happy fella.

DL it from the site in my sig.

Side note: You are one happy fella.

cool thanks bro :blink: hey i know this is the wrong place to talk about this :blink: but is their anyone i can ask if they could update nhl allstars 95 from sega sports ? i uploaded the .bin file on this link

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?showtopic...amp;#entry88453

Edited by SoCalKev

• 8 months later...

Gotta say i love the NHL97 update for 2009

Any chance you're doing an update for the 2010 season???

GREAT STUFF HERE!!!

I've started updating this ROM with the rosters for the 2010-2011 season and I'm utilizing the rankings from http://network.yardbarker.com/nhl/article_external/nhl_11_player_ratings/3167303 to help me out in most cases.

I'm done with 6 of the 30 teams at this point but I only started yesterday. I will keep everyone posted.

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you, fine by me, just as long as someone is working on this I am extremely happy!!!

Just to give you an update.... Things slowed down over Thanksgiving but I'm at it again.

I have 16 of the 30 teams completed. Shooting to have 20 done by midweek.

Hope to have it done completely by the holidays. I've also been taking alot more time on the ratings to make them realistic.

Once I have this game up and running I will be maintaining it regularly with the latest rosters so this isn't such a big project year after year.

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you for the update and thank you again for your hard work for it seems lile just me at the moment. Greatly appreciated.

Not a problem at all. I am putting the finishing touches on this ROM and should have something up really soon. Once it's up I'd love some feedback on the rosters and anything else you can provide me with