NHL'94 Forums

hockey betting

HABS

I agree, way too much parity in hockey. Over/unders are usually a much better bet, also like your saying the underdog and betting against the public is a good play. I've been playing mostly parlays (two or more bets on one ticket all must win) they are very difficult to win but the payout is always very tempting.

Do you really need to say your post does not endorse gambling lol. Mostly adults on this forum, I dont think this post will sway nongamblers to start gambling and I hope it doesnt.

I agree, way too much parity in hockey. Over/unders are usually a much better bet, also like your saying the underdog and betting against the public is a good play. I've been playing mostly parlays (two or more bets on one ticket all must win) they are very difficult to win but the payout is always very tempting.

Do you really need to say your post does not endorse gambling lol. Mostly adults on this forum, I dont think this post will sway nongamblers to start gambling and I hope it doesnt.

I was just kidding, sarcasm is a tough thing to get across on the Internet. :rolleyes:

Would be cool to set up a betting game or something.. Where you get 100 "credits" or something and each forum member can bet on results of nhl games. :P Something just "for fun". Maybe hard to set up :rolleyes:

Would be cool to set up a betting game or something.. Where you get 100 "credits" or something and each forum member can bet on results of nhl games. :P Something just "for fun". Maybe hard to set up :rolleyes:

I think they have that at www.hfboards.com. Although I'm not a member there, so I can't be positive. I think you get virtual chips (V-Chips) to bet on games there in an NHL game-betting subforum...

Would be cool to set up a betting game or something.. Where you get 100 "credits" or something and each forum member can bet on results of nhl games. :P Something just "for fun". Maybe hard to set up :P

Yeah that would be awesome, I just added a Sports Betting application on facebook and I have been hooked on it.

-Vinnie

My picks tonight

Toronto +103 @ Boston

Philly -122 vs NYR

NYI +141 @ Pitt

Nashville -170 vs Chicago

Buffalo +210 @ Ottawa

San Jose -117 @ Phoenix

LA -114 vs Anahiem

Edmonton +146 vs Minnesota

Buffalo probably a bad pick, and the isles I also doubt. We'll see how she goes.

HABS said:
My picks tonight

Toronto +103 @ Boston

Philly -122 vs NYR

NYI +141 @ Pitt

Nashville -170 vs Chicago

Buffalo +210 @ Ottawa

San Jose -117 @ Phoenix

LA -114 vs Anahiem

Edmonton +146 vs Minnesota

Buffalo probably a bad pick, and the isles I also doubt. We'll see how she goes.

Deleted

Edited by Flames4LifeFLA

well i went for alot of underdogs last night and it burned me. 2-6

I did make a backup parlay with boston/NYR/Pitt and Chicago...the damn blackhawks led 3-1 in the 3rd blew it then tied it at 4-4 final min and lost 20 secs into OT. Good old bs.

Tonights picks

Carolina

Montreal

Tampa Bay

St louis

Minnesota

Each straight bet, and also made a few small parlays. Good luck to me.

One of the paylays

1. 16-Nov-07 Hockey/NHL OT Incl (Total) New York Islanders/New Jersey Devils (O 5) for Game ( -130 ) Pending

2. 16-Nov-07 Hockey/NHL OT Incl (Total) Montreal Canadiens/Buffalo Sabres (U 6) for Game ( -115 ) Pending

3. 16-Nov-07 Hockey/NHL OT Incl (Total) Colorado Avalanche/Dallas Stars (O 5.5) for Game ( -125 ) Pending

4. 16-Nov-07 Hockey/NHL OT Incl (Total) Minnesota Wild/Vancouver Canucks (U 5) for Game ( -110 ) Pending