NHL'94 Forums

Boston is owning sports

dmac

It seems like every sports team in Boston is owning, not really the Bruins though.

I just saw this on sportsnet: The Celtics are 7-0 on the season now, the Patriots and STILL undefeated, the Red Sox have won 7 straight games (going back to last season). And even the Boston Bruins are doing pretty good (8-6-2), and have won one straight game :P .

Is the city of Boston doing good or what?

I don't know why, but I just wanted to put that out there, seeing that the Canucks suck :P

angryjay won 33 straight games this summer in the snes nostalgia league...and he used Boston.

trudatman also lives in boston and hes undefeated....327-0 vs the computer was what I had last heard.

It's because they are taking all the MN players

Baseball - Ortiz

Football -Moss

Basketball - Garnett

Hockey - Fernandez (ok that's a little bit of a strecth)

Funny that you use that exact verbage, with Fernandez barely playing thus far because of a wonky groin. Heh.

Yeah, Fernandez is a head case too, so neither of his brains are working. :P

lmao at trudatman...

bruins suck balls tho, habs absolutely own them for life. If bruins do make playoffs- which they wont, they will get bounced by montreal as usual lolololol

and fuk the rat sox, blue jays gona take the east next season mark my words.

Also Raptors are gona down the celtics (all their their wins blowouts except for 1 that went to OT with Toronto, where both teams shot like shlt) :P

lmao at trudatman...

bruins suck balls tho, habs absolutely own them for life. If bruins do make playoffs- which they wont, they will get bounced by montreal as usual lolololol

and fuk the rat sox, blue jays gona take the east next season mark my words.

Also Raptors are gona down the celtics (all their their wins blowouts except for 1 that went to OT with Toronto, where both teams shot like shlt) :)

Mr. T will make a comeback before the Blowjays win the east. Although the skydome(or what ever they f**king call it) is pretty cool place to see the Sox kick ass been there twice.

not sure where you have been but the last 3 years, toronto is 32-22 vs rat sox, and something like 22-5 at the Rogers Centre. The team with heart vs the teams that buy talent (rat face sox, yankees).