NHL'94 Forums

Delgado Changes Tune

SSiG

Guarantee...  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Is SSiG insane for guaranteeing victory?

• Yes, he's crazier than Happy Gilmore
    • No, give him a break!
    • Alligator.

NEWARK, NJ --- Brimming with confidence today, Devils coach Tom Delgado decided that today is the day to guarantee victory. "We're playing for keeps now. We've been embarassed enough. I will not allow this team to be humiliated ANYMORE. I'm shoving my chips to the middle of the table, anyone who wants in get in, anyone who wants out get out. This team is going to win 7 times this season" Delgado told the media in his daily news conference. Everyone promptly laughed in his face. "You don't think we can do it? Well, **** you guys. I've had just about enough of you media puppets making jokes out of my team. We've got a great bunch of hard workers, and James Patrick, who WILL come out and stab you all with his skate if you don't shut up" Delgado shouted after the reporters were done laughing.

James Patrick did come out and chase some reporters with his skate. Unfortunately, all the reporters escaped. Afterwards, Delgado and Patrick high-fived. Apparently, their little rift is over and are on the same page.