NHL'94 Forums

I'm Back

HockeyGirl87

welcome back...I know I was away from from the site a bit back in the spring but that was because I had to go to AA meetings three times a week for a few weeks....was forced to by the judge....got caught pissing on some flowers in front of city hall. One of the cool things about AA is they teach you the techniques of how to avoid alcohol or the urge to drink...once I learned all the techniques. I knew what not to do so I could keep drinking.

again...welcome back.

welcome back...I know I was away from from the site a bit back in the spring but that was because I had to go to AA meetings three times a week for a few weeks....was forced to by the judge....got caught pissing on some flowers in front of city hall. One of the cool things about AA is they teach you the techniques of how to avoid alcohol or the urge to drink...once I learned all the techniques. I knew what not to do so I could keep drinking.

again...welcome back.

hmmm AA maybe i should try that !!! is there any nhl94 rage anonymous i know that half the league could use that haha :P