NHL'94 Forums

im out till next season

hokkeefan

At least he is up front, unlike those that just dissappear. This is why there is a waiting list. Sdogg moves up a position.

how did you move up a spot? he already replied in the thread that he wasn't quitting.

haha sorry guys that is the last time im playing drunk and it is backed up by mad wife who is fed up with my drinking but to put the icing on the cake for her is me freaking out when i lose when im pissed drunk.i will just smoke and be happy :)

haha sorry guys that is the last time im playing drunk and it is backed up by mad wife who is fed up with my drinking but to put the icing on the cake for her is me freaking out when i lose when im pissed drunk.i will just smoke and be happy :)

I'll bet a lot of us have mad wives at this point :)

My wife on many occasions has thought I was an insane lunatic when I would lose.

Everyone gets pissed off and says they are going to stop playing this game or after the season quit. I've said it myself 2 or 3 times already. But thats part of the love and intrigue of this game. You stop playing it for 5 minutes, you cool off and it starts calling you... like that annoying ex-girlfriend who you cant get rid of.

you cool off and it starts calling you... like that annoying ex-girlfriend who you cant get rid of.

or the obsessive fat chick who shows up at your job unannounced and follows you around town on your days off :o

or the obsessive fat chick who shows up at your job unannounced and follows you around town on your days off :o

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq1_6D9QS9Y

"Hokkefan your running this organiztion into the f**king ground"

U are now know as Rodimus