NHL'94 Forums

Fall 2007 Playoffs: Lets Get It Rolling

gesundheit39

Yea, besides Gens-B & Gens-C, it looks like playoffs are off to a huge crawl. Everyone realize they can play their playoff games? All beginning round playoff series must be completed by December 17th. We've been very generous with the timeframe for this round, so don't expect any extensions. Lets not have FFs in the playoffs guys!

If you are having a problem contacting your opponent, please post in the Schedule A Game thread and let us know you are actively attempting to play your series. Thanks.

-Evan

Evan, I've been in contact with you about Dexture...we still hope to have our series done when he comes back from his other commitments, which he told me was before the deadline.

sigh....a sad statistic for our playoffs.

GENS C - 6 series completed

GENS A, B, D SNES A and B - 8 series completed combined

GENS C might finish their playoffs before everyone else is out of round one.

sigh....a sad statistic for our playoffs.

GENS C - 6 series completed

GENS A, B, D SNES A and B - 8 series completed combined

GENS C might finish their playoffs before everyone else is out of round one.

Hey Citadel, at least your still in the playoffs :P

Not to worry guys, they will get played. I expect that they would have gotten played sooner with a tighter deadline, but the extended deadline did allow people to work around their schedules easier. AJ was busy the first week, and I was out of town the second week, and we got it done earlier this week. If the deadline had been the week before, I would have brought a controller to California with me and found an Internet cafe or something. But because the deadline wasn't until the 17th, I figured it would be okay if AJ and I didn't play the games until I returned.

There are only four unplayed series in GENS by my count, and we still have a weekend ahead of us, so I am optimistic. Especially when I see the names involved.

Hey Citadel, at least your still in the playoffs :)

Citadel...lol...nice are we going back to the AHL days?

The Halifax Citadels used to get like 2000 fans...that was about it.

and their slogan was..."no one takes the fort."....unfortuntely for them this couldn't have been farther from the truth.

here's some some vintage brashear and simon.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Gn687S3u0es

PS...actually I was eliminated from the playoffs by Jeff94rules...I played ahead and lost in 5.

Citadel...lol...nice are we going back to the AHL days?

The Halifax Citadels used to get like 2000 fans...that was about it.

and their slogan was..."no one takes the fort."....unfortuntely for them this couldn't have been farther from the truth.

here's some some vintage brashear and simon.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Gn687S3u0es

PS...actually I was eliminated from the playoffs by Jeff94rules...I played ahead and lost in 5.

Absolutely bro. I'm an Amerk nut or at least i was back in the day. I remember the Nova Scotia Voyageurs. That was vintage hockey for sure.