NHL'94 Forums

NHL93 was more realistic

Guest darthmstrbtr

Guest darthmstrbtr

i miss how in nhl 94 the slappers dont trickle by the goalies like they did in nhl 94

nhl 94 whats the point of shot power if u cant blast one by the net minder?!?!?!?!?!?!?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cr0ssbar94
i miss how in nhl 94 the slappers dont trickle by the goalies like they did in nhlpa 93

nhl 94 whats the point of shot power if u cant blast one by the net minder?!?!?!?!?!?!?

OK I fixed your post (sort of), lol.

This is why I like 93 better (and so do some other people). Even though it lacks goalie control and 1 -timers, the gameplay in 93 just cant be beat. Its a blast to play. The way the puck bounces is very unpredictable. In 94 after you play it for a while, you pretty much know how every shot is going to bounce. Not so in 93! Also, the goalies actually let up rebounds in 93 unlike 94, where they seem to have crazy glue all over their bodies.

So I agree with you 93 is better, but more people it seems like 94 because it has goalie control and 1 timers. But me personally, goalie control isnt that important. I wont lie, its a nice little feature, but in 93 you just have to control your goalie with your defenseman. Thats all.

And 1 timers are a feature I actually dont care for. It takes a lot of the skill out of the game, in my opinion. It takes creativity out scoring goals. Kind of sucks the fun out of it for me.

OK I fixed your post (sort of), lol.

This is why I like 93 better (and so do some other people). Even though it lacks goalie control and 1 -timers, the gameplay in 93 just cant be beat. Its a blast to play. The way the puck bounces is very unpredictable. In 94 after you play it for a while, you pretty much know how every shot is going to bounce. Not so in 93! Also, the goalies actually let up rebounds in 93 unlike 94, where they seem to have crazy glue all over their bodies.

So I agree with you 93 is better, but more people it seems like 94 because it has goalie control and 1 timers. But me personally, goalie control isnt that important. I wont lie, its a nice little feature, but in 93 you just have to control your goalie with your defenseman. Thats all.

And 1 timers are a feature I actually dont care for. It takes a lot of the skill out of the game, in my opinion. It takes creativity out scoring goals. Kind of sucks the fun out of it for me.

Im cptjrkov 1985, or otherwise know as DRTHMSTRBTR ( i got kicked off this site for trolling) how gay is that

so i had to re register

But anyways YES! u put it exaclty the way i meant to!

I COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER, and literally i couldnt lol

but its good to see im not the only NHLPA 93 loyal fan here!

BTW i like the way u think !

I wouldnt mind having u as a friend on here, so if u dont mind send me a freinds request