NHL'94 Forums

Snes NHL '94 5min Periods Best Of 7 Game Series Offsides Off

JeffBC

Let's get these Championships rolling.

You can play as any team you want except all-star teams.

It can be VAN vs. VAN

Once the first 2 people has signed up

You 2 play.

Just Message each other.

Please make sure the scores are posted after the game for all-time records.

The first winner of the first match is the Champion.

The rest sign up and get on the waiting list.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tony Twist (Pittsburgh)

vs

Jeff (Vancouver)

Pittsburgh had home ice for the first 2 games

G 1. Pit 4 Van 1

G 2. Van 4 Pit 2

G 3. Van 5 Pit 4 OTW

G 4. Pit 5 Van 4

G 5. Pit 3 Van 2

G 6. Van 9 Pit 1

G 7. Van 6 Pit 3

Game 7 going into the third period Van was down 3-1 and came back

Great play Tony Twist (so close)

I'll be looking for you hokkeefan

• 2 weeks later...

Jeff (Vancouver) hokkeefan (Dallas)

Dallas had home ice for the first 2 games

Game 1 Van 8 Dal 0

Game 2 Van 5 Dal 0

Game 3 Van 5 Dal 3

Game 4 Van 5 Dal 3

Good Games

Good Times

I'll be looking for you Fenty

Jeff (Vancouver) hokkeefan (Dallas)

Dallas had home ice for the first 2 games

G 1. Van 8 Dal 0

G 2. Van 5 Dal 0

G 3. Van 5 Dal 3

G 4. Van 5 Dal 3

Good Times

I'll be looking for you Fenty

Dunno if I made it clear, but I'm up for both SNES belts.

I've tryed a few times to play Fenty for this Championship.

I'll be looking for you Tony Twist, Fenty or IPv6Freely.

Jeff vs. IPv6Freely

G 1 Jeff 8 Ipv6Freely 1

G 2 Jeff 9 Ipv6Freely 2

G 3 Jeff 6 Ipv6Freely 3

G 4 Jeff 13 Ipv6Freely 0

IPv6Freely your comments in this series was as I expected from you.I was hoping you had changed.

Your a jackass that gets let back into the leagues.

Passing is part of the game. Try another kind of video game (like tennis).

nhl94100026qw9.jpgnhl94100009fp1.jpgnhl94100001bk7.jpgnhl94100032xk4.jpgnhl94100016ej7.jpgnhl94100004vf2.jpgnhl94100037yx0.jpgnhl94100027fo6.jpg

IPv6Freely you can't see why I would waste a good rush passing or flipping the puck when the score is 13-0 me.lol.

When we play our league games don't write so much BS and just play.

Posting cheese after any goal is kinda rude and sad to say even more wack when it was a nice goal.

I'll be looking for you Tony Twist and Fenty.

Jeff vs. IPv6Freely

G 1 Jeff 8 Ipv6Freely 1

G 2 Jeff 9 Ipv6Freely 2

G 3 Ipv6Freely 3 Jeff 6

G 4 Ipv6Freely 0 Jeff 13

IPv6Freely your comments in this series was as I expected from you.I was hoping you had changed.

IPv6Freely you can't see why I would waste a good rush passing or flipping the puck when the score is 13-0 me.lol.

Your annoying. Your a flee that won't go away.

Posting cheese after any goal is kinda rude and sad to say even more wack when it was a nice goal.

:lol:

Jeff vs. IPv6Freely

G 1 Jeff 8 Ipv6Freely 1

G 2 Jeff 9 Ipv6Freely 2

G 3 Ipv6Freely 3 Jeff 6

G 4 Ipv6Freely 0 Jeff 13

Your annoying. Your a flee that won't go away.

meh, i had a comment, but i just dont care now. no point in arguing. youre right, im wrong.

Val signed up in the Championship offsides on but wanted to play offsides off.

My bad I gave him the wrong link to sign up in.

Val vs. Jeff

G 1 Val 7 Jeff 6

G 2 Jeff 7 Val 4

G 3 Val 8 Jeff 3

G 4 Val 5 Jeff 3

G 5 Val 7 Jeff 5

In game 3 my defenceman let me down they would skate away from the play.

Game 4 I was going to tie it up to make it 4-4 when I should have scored but hit the post and then Val went down and scored.

Val even said it was heartbreaking for me.

I played bad with my goalie.

Game 5 I had to win 3 in a row.

I liked the idea of having my back against the wall and challenge for 3 in a row.

Game 5 I felt good and I was up 4-1 after the first period. Then the rest was all Val.

Just couldn't do much out there Val played so good.

That is what I was suppose to do to you!

Good games

Good times

Val I look for a rematch one day.

I guess I'll have to sign up at some point.

Make sure you get the person to post in this (1-Night Event) forum before you play.

Cheers Champ

1003288resizesmallnb3.jpg

In game 3 my defenceman let me down they would skate away from the play.

Dont you HATE that? Happens to me all the time... I'd say 60% of the goals against me were for that reason. I need to learn how to clog the front of the net like everyone else...

I challenged him.

6-4 NJ

6-4 CAL

9-7 NJ

5-2 CAL

5-2 CAL

6-3 CAL

Series tied 1-1, Calgary lets out the trash talking... scoring 3 quick goals to make it 5-2, after each one saying something snarky as if he was bored. So, I came back to beat him.

game 4 and 5 were very close

game 6 was a blowout for most of it, again with calgary scoring 3 quick goals to seal it.

I attemtped to say "good series" at the end, but as soon as the final whistle went, he quit. I mentioned his poort sportsmanship on AIM, to which he replied "nice try, i played terribly" as if my wins were flukes or something. Which is fine, since I played terribly too, hence why I lost. ;)

Oh well, next time! That's why he's the champ!

Great series, I really enjoyed it :grimace:

All of my goals were saved according to IPfreely. However the scoreboard seemed to be malfunctioning, counting them all. "Luck" apparently was on my side as well for all 4 wins, extreme lucky charms luck. Two games were "dominated by IPFreely just lost by a couple goals." Very unenjoyable experience playing Freely with all the trash talk and self complimenting. After awhile I found myself doing a little trash talking in Game 3 bringing out the worst in me. As many as you know IP has been kicked out of the Juiced league for his behavior and ill be asking Jeff to exclude him from this one as well and any other leagues I choose to partake in. Anyways I need new challengers, so let me know people!

All of my goals were saved according to IPfreely. However the scoreboard seemed to be malfunctioning, counting them all. "Luck" apparently was on my side as well for all 4 wins, extreme lucky charms luck. Two games were "dominated by IPFreely just lost by a couple goals." Very unenjoyable experience playing Freely with all the trash talk and self complimenting. After awhile I found myself doing a little trash talking in Game 3 bringing out the worst in me. As many as you know IP has been kicked out of the Juiced league for his behavior and ill be asking Jeff to exclude him from this one as well and any other leagues I choose to partake in. Anyways I need new challengers, so let me know people!

You started the trash talking in game three. There was NONE in the first two games. After game 5 I asked if the trash talking was finished, and there was no reply, so there was none in game 6, either.

I'll be asking Jeff to exclude you from this league too then, since you're just as guilty as me. There was NO trash talking until you got on your high horse after scoring 3 quick goals. I don't enjoy poor sportsmanship. Egging somebody on who is doing their absolute best to stop trash talking really doesnt help, and that makes you just as guilty. If you can't take it, don't dish it. Just talk to a couple of the other guys I've played in the last couple days.

the val is a clean player and doesnt disrespect any of the players in any league unless they start talking trash to him. I've had many bad experiences playing IPfreely as well and im sure most of you also have. I thought he had changed and was beginning to show some respect towards others but apparently we were all wrong and he should be banned from all of the nhl94 leagues due to his poor sportsmanship and disrespect towards everyone

the val is a clean player and doesnt disrespect any of the players in any league unless they start talking trash to him. I've had many bad experiences playing IPfreely as well and im sure most of you also have. I thought he had changed and was beginning to show some respect towards others but apparently we were all wrong and he should be banned from all of the nhl94 leagues due to his poor sportsmanship and disrespect towards everyone

Incorrect. There was no trash talking until his cocky comments started.

I should not be banned as I -HAVE- changed, and I do show players respect if they deserve it. I tried to say good game, good series, and he'd have nothing of it.

You can ask the players I have played recently using the juiced rom, they will tell you I've been very friendly and polite. I wish people would stop accusing me of things that aren't true. Here you get a guy that I cant even remember the last time I played him saying I should be banned. How does THAT make sense?

Jeff

vs

Val

G 1 Jeff 6 Val 5

G 2 Jeff 8 Val 0

G 3 Jeff 7 Val 3

G 4 Val 6 Jeff 5

G 5 Val 9 Jeff 5

G6 Jeff 10 Val 6

I got the belt back

Good games

Good times