NHL'94 Forums

Philadelphia Flyers Have A New Coach

DaDonch44

sdogg is the new coach of the Philadelphia Flyers.

You are set up on the GDL Website. http://65.36.133.56/nhl94_draft/index.asp

Just IM me for your username and password to log games, and ask me or anyone else in the league on how to save states, and upload them to the site.

Good Luck in the league sdogg! :)

How much does JR command? Lets hear some offers including next season draft picks. I am aquiring a 1-9 team and even JR cannot overcome that(most likely)Is there a trade dead line?

Seriously, you get a team with JR, unarguably the best player in the game, and the first thing you post is what trade offers are out there??? I would have expected to hear something more along the lines of "Glad I can be part of this league... looking forward to taking Phi over and playing my games here in the near future... etc".

And just to be clear on this topic as I know it's been discussed before and sorry to be crude about it.... but f**k this mid-season trading talk. We have talked about this on a couple threads and there is not one reason I've heard that's good enough to make me think trading is a good idea. It's completely retarded to have it before the season starts, it's even more idiotic to try to coordinate it mid-season.

And most importantly, this trading for next season's picks is the most ridiculous thing I've heard yet. Think about it, no one has to play next season. People will trade their next 5 seasons worth of picks just to get an amazing team. But what happens when that coach isn't around next season??? Yeah, you're fucked. Then that will only encourage people to go under aliases to play under so they don't get stuck with shitty picks b/c they traded them away the prior season. I have a list of reasons to go on with here but that should be sufficient for now.

Seriously, you get a team with JR, unarguably the best player in the game, and the first thing you post is what trade offers are out there??? I would have expected to hear something more along the lines of "Glad I can be part of this league... looking forward to taking Phi over and playing my games here in the near future... etc".

And just to be clear on this topic as I know it's been discussed before and sorry to be crude about it.... but f**k this mid-season trading talk. We have talked about this on a couple threads and there is not one reason I've heard that's good enough to make me think trading is a good idea. It's completely retarded to have it before the season starts, it's even more idiotic to try to coordinate it mid-season.

And most importantly, this trading for next season's picks is the most ridiculous thing I've heard yet. Think about it, no one has to play next season. People will trade their next 5 seasons worth of picks just to get an amazing team. But what happens when that coach isn't around next season??? Yeah, you're fucked. Then that will only encourage people to go under aliases to play under so they don't get stuck with shitty picks b/c they traded them away the prior season. I have a list of reasons to go on with here but that should be sufficient for now.

exactly what I've been trying to say, EA. The preseason trades I've seen are mostly just hokkeefan ripping himself off while others gain. Midseason trading is really really retarded though, drafting your OWN team is more than enough. Obviously the replacement coaches are stuck with a predrafted team, I had this in season 1 but I lived with it and got to draft the next season.

I agree with you guys 100%. Was not aware of all the guidelines.I am very impressed with the stucture of the draft league and would not advocate any activity that would compromise the integrity of the league. Sorry, didn't mean to fire you guys up. JR time

I agree with you guys 100%. Was not aware of all the guidelines.I am very impressed with the stucture of the draft league and would not advocate any activity that would compromise the integrity of the league. Sorry, didn't mean to fire you guys up. JR time

Well if im not mistaken u believe a certin individual took the NJ devils 1-9 to be exact (oddly enough) to the cup finals and the only decent player he had was Doug Gilmour so im sure a JR lead team has a better chance theorically.....EA ill trade u MArk Recchi for some Ice Tea! (sugarless) f**kin weird ass americans!

Well if im not mistaken u believe a certin individual took the NJ devils 1-9 to be exact (oddly enough) to the cup finals and the only decent player he had was Doug Gilmour so im sure a JR lead team has a better chance theorically.....EA ill trade u MArk Recchi for some Ice Tea! (sugarless) f**kin weird ass americans!

Awwwww, that's so cute when natives of America Jr. try to act tough.

Dude, you rippin about iced tea??? Sheeeeit brutha, you don't have much of a leg to stand on, you never even heard of, much less drank, a Jaeger Bomb before you came down to visit.

Awwwww, that's so cute when natives of America Jr. try to act tough.

Dude, you rippin about iced tea??? Sheeeeit brutha, you don't have much of a leg to stand on, you never even heard of, much less drank, a Jaeger Bomb before you came down to visit.

Jagrmiester probably my fav drink man. Gota love those bombs, my specialty. Not much to mix with, red bull is very good but expensive. Most ppl I know hate this drink, but a few others (very few) do like it too. :P