NHL'94 Forums

Slowest Skater - Snes

MNAchilles

Just thought I would start up post on who everyone thinks is the slowest skater. I know we could just all look at the speed and agility stats but I wanted to get an idea for the slowest "perceived" skater in the game.

I will start the voting with right winger Scott Mellanby for the Panthers. That guy definitely likes his DSL, lol.

Mellanby is pretty damn slow and is a fine choice as that he is the slowest starting skater in the game. But dont forget about Greg Smyth from calgary, he is even slower than mellanby and is hands down the slowest player in the entire game.

Gotta love that 29 rating, at a babe Greg Smyth

But don't forget about Greg Smyth from calgary, he is even slower than mellanby and is hands down the slowest player in the entire game.

Holy crap! I rarely do a lot of line changes so I hadn't had much exposure to Mr. Smyth. I just tried to play a game as Calgary and put him in the first line. That guy is down right unusable. I could not skate more than a few feet before being viciously checked into the boards. What a wanker!

Holy crap.

I played with calgarys 5 slowest players, and #6 was UNBEARABLY slow.

Then I played a game with the normal lineup and Smyth, and he wasnt bad at all, except for his inability to take a pass cleanly (what stat determines that?). I managed to get him a hat trick though.

After the final whistle, for a split second... good ol #6 Smyth held up the cup... in an exhibition game. For about half a second. Man do I ever wish instant replay went for another second or two after whistles....

I like playing an entire playoff season shooting ONLY with Greggy Smyth. that's the only way to make the game challenging, short of having a "must pass X times before shooting" rule, or something of the sort. Greg is THE.

• 1 month later...