NHL'94 Forums

Nhl 08?

clockwise

It's coming. I've been swamped with work and family and hockey.

Trying to get on the local police force too so I've been doing testing etc.. [if I get on , you get good time off so I might actually get some hacking done]

How are the player cards coming? :o

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

is there any way to edit the overtime to be 4 on 4 instead of 5 on 5? And after one overtime you get a shootout to decide it.

Just a thought, I've never hacked any of the games myself so I don't know how much can actually be changed

is there any way to edit the overtime to be 4 on 4 instead of 5 on 5? And after one overtime you get a shootout to decide it.

Just a thought, I've never hacked any of the games myself so I don't know how much can actually be changed

Pretty much impossible without the source code, since it's changing the logic part of the game :P

I'm keeping my end of the bargain brother.

And how many hat's can one guy wear? I get visions of a fire fighter / hockey player with a Wacom stylus in one hand and a hockey stick n the

other..

What is a wacom stylus? blink.gif

"You sure are tough on the internet. Care to give me your little address so we can see how tough you are face to face?

Somehow I doubt your big mouth would be saying much with my fist rammed down it if we met face to face. Do you curse people out for no reason in "real life" like you do on internet blogs? Doubt it, because you'd be eating pavement if you did you little b*tch.

Tell me where to meet you big mouth, any time any place.

And you kept telling me to "get a life". If having a life means babysitting 2 snot nosed brats (your kids, dumbbell), and working 23 hours a day as you claim, I'm happy with my "non-life". Thanks.

And if you really wanna hear "whining", send your b*tch wife to my house sometime and give us a few hours. Poor woman, it's been a while since she's been with a real man."

*More than half of these lines are straight outta Rocky III(Mr. T) :lol:

Wacom is a big manufacturer of pressure sensitive graphic tablets, popular with Illustrator, Photoshop and the like.

Yeah, wboy already bugged me about not knowing what this was. I should actually pick one up. :lol:

• 5 weeks later...

Yeah, wboy already bugged me about not knowing what this was. I should actually pick one up. biggrin.gif

They are really great. Don't have much use for it with Illustrator, but they are great in Photo Shop.

What I really wanted to say: over the weekend, the rink tiles will be looked at to see if enough tiles can be free'd up for the trapezoid.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Something to correct for 2008...

I just noticed in the 2007 edition that the Montreal jerseys are not okay! For home (the red ones), they got blue shoulder patches in the game. (It is like this in the original NHL94!!!) The shoulders should be all red. And their helmets should be blue. The away jerseys (the white ones) have a large red band close to the gloves and no other striping on the arms. Go Habs Go!

Continue the great work! I hope the 2008 edition will come out soon! :P

Guest Wags13
"You sure are tough on the internet. Care to give me your little address so we can see how tough you are face to face?

Somehow I doubt your big mouth would be saying much with my fist rammed down it if we met face to face. Do you curse people out for no reason in "real life" like you do on internet blogs? Doubt it, because you'd be eating pavement if you did you little b*tch.

Tell me where to meet you big mouth, any time any place.

And you kept telling me to "get a life". If having a life means babysitting 2 snot nosed brats (your kids, dumbbell), and working 23 hours a day as you claim, I'm happy with my "non-life". Thanks.

And if you really wanna hear "whining", send your b*tch wife to my house sometime and give us a few hours. Poor woman, it's been a while since she's been with a real man."

*More than half of these lines are straight outta Rocky III(Mr. T) :P

LOL just checking new posts and found this gem from January.. what the heck??

Please don't bring this up. Please. Jrodimus was quoting a former member.

I remember that, as well; unfortunately, facts and logic don't pertain to Wags. He doesn't care if Jrodimus was just quoting another member. Wags will post bullshit when he feels like posting bullshit. It's the way of the troll. It appears that's his only "skill" in life, really. So sad.

I just noticed in the 2007 edition that the Montreal jerseys are not okay! For home (the red ones), they got blue shoulder patches in the game. (It is like this in the original NHL94!!!) The shoulders should be all red. And their helmets should be blue. The away jerseys (the white ones) have a large red band close to the gloves and no other striping on the arms. Go Habs Go!

Sorry 'bout that, I just remembered the limitations of making jerseys... I must have been out of my mind for a moment... Keep up the great work !