dmitry:

Prediction: Reality:

1. Winnipeg 1. Winnipeg

2. Ottawa 2. Calgary

3. Pittsburgh 3. Ottawa

4. Boston 4. Tampa

5. Tampa 5. Boston

6. Calgary 6. Pittsburgh

Well, dont i look dumb here??? Aside from ottawa and winnipeg i bothced this division pretty damn well.

Calgary??? Are you serious??? Where the hell did this come from? Man, you are in the running for manager of the year. Eric Lindros is looking like a freaking stud this season, Housely is dominating and this team just doesnt seem to lose. My god, i thought youd be fighting for a playoff spot best case scenario, but your challenging kgman for the division, thats just insane.

Boston, Pittsburgh, you guys are killing me. Hokkee, meng, your doing less with more this season, you actually have some sort of team but you dont score and you give up goals, and your looking doomed as far as the playoffs go, i thought youd be a solid middle of the pack guy and give some big teams a real scare with dougie. But alas, you are making me look dumb.

As for you pittsburgh, you remind me of Claude Lemieux, in your prime you had some good goal scoring years, played defense, agitated, and were a leader. At the end your scoring touch was all dried up and everything else started to go down hill. Where is Pittsburghs offense? i wasnt expecting gang buster numbers, but i wasnt expecting you to be near the bottom of the league either, i imagine you frustrated with all your 1 or 2 goal losses because your defense has been stout as i expected, but the goals, talk about a grind.

Tampa, you seem to be right to expectations, but the guys i picked ahead of you are just crashing and burning, lack of goal scoring depth or not, you look destined for a playoff spot, albeit in the lower half.

Winnipeg and Ottawa, nice work so far, skool has been tailing off lately, but he has the ability to clean it up.

So on half the teams here, i look like a real fool, thanks a lot guys.

evan:

Prediction: Reality:

1. Chicago 1. Toronto

2. St Louis 2. St. Louis

3. Colorado 3. Vancouver

4. Vancouver 4. Chicago

5. Dallas 5. Colorado

6. Toronto 6. Dallas

I owe a huge apology to Toronto, so here goes...

Dear Icestorm,

Congratulations on your amazing season so far, you have really proved me wrong so far by not only avoiding the cellar in your division, but by leading it. I'm sorry i ever doubted your skill with Petr Klima who not only seems to keep you in games, but win them as well. I also owe engraved apologies to Lafontaine and Gagner as they have provided ample support for your offense. Also Kelly "slumpbuster" Hrudey has been playing well enough to keep you out of trouble, his feature of "how i padded my stats against kelly hrudey" on hockey night in canada has been put on hiatus due to your impressive defensive performance this year. I hope to see you continue to succeed and i wish you the best of luck.

Sincerely,

AJ

Well, now that i have that over with, lets resume or currently scheduled programming.

Dmac, youre looking really good as i expected, Bure is shredding the league and is on pace for the richard trophy and possibly the art ross.

BHf, buddy, pal, your killing me, i pick you to win the cup and you do this to me? Ah, dont worry about it, i know your trying out something new with larmer now and once you have people on the run, youll start b***h slapping people like usual, im not worried about you...yet.

Pill is turning things around and Dallas is staying in the hunt, both these teams could have a good run in them to make a big push for the playoffs.

and carse...well hes just being carse, keep it up you animal.

So, i look average in this division, not to great, but nothing youd turn your nose up at either.

If i get around to it, ill do other things that might entertain, but ah, im lazy, just go look at my defense for proof. Good luck to everyone in the 2nd half.