NHL'94 Forums

New Member Of The Nhl94 Community!

Freydey

hey, im an addict of nhl94 since i was a little kid. I would really like to join the league and play with u guys, u can send me a e-mail at: the_ranger_fred@hotmail.com to test me :D

Hmm...you bring up an interesting question of whether or not you actually are a member of the NHL '94 community. You see, just as in international law, there are two theories on what makes someone a member of the NHL '94 community. Under the constitutive theory, you become a member if you're recognized by other members. Under the declarative theory, you become a member when you meet the following criteria: 1) a permanent population; 2) a defined territory; 3) government; and 4) capacity to enter into relations with the other members.

Well, we certainly can't refute your "permanent population" status, as there's no way to prove that you'll be around until the end of time. Frankly, none of us will be, so we certainly won't be around to prove that you weren't permanent. You get your own page for signing up, so that's permanent territory, you seem to be able to govern your own thoughts and actions, and I'm talking to you, so that would be the capacity to enter into relations with the other members. And I guess I'm recognizing you, as well, so you're covered on all bases.

Welcome aboard!

Okay...BTW, i just want to play NHL94.

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
hey, im an addict of nhl94 since i was a little kid. I would really like to join the league and play with u guys, u can send me a e-mail at: the_ranger_fred@hotmail.com to test me ;)

lolollol wtga :P