NHL'94 Forums

NHL '94 highlight menagerie

Above is a video of highlights and a blooper or two from '94 including some from Swos's and Mahavisnu's awsome All-Star and 2k6 roms.I devised it using a great tool called gens movie maker.Here's a link with more info.I hope some of you '94 aficionado's will appreciate it.

• 4 weeks later...

I love the Montreal passing play almost at the end of the video.. so nice!

-Evan

Kick ass video.

One thing I have noticed while watching also some other video's...is that the people who are playing NHL 94....have a total different style of playing than me. A lot of passing and many goals came from those wingers.

I mostly bring my puck up with my wingers and pass it to the center...making him do the slap or wristshot.

I guess I play hockey like all those soccer games.

Hé...I cannot help it...I am from Holland and soccer is our main game ;)

One thing I have noticed while watching also some other video's...is that the people who are playing NHL 94....have a total different style of playing than me. A lot of passing and many goals came from those wingers.

If you ever get a chance to play Clockwise aka JesusPlaysNHL94, you'll notice he has the most unique style of play. A solid player with TONS of passing and nice one timer setups.

Its not uncommon for him to have 90+ pass attempts in a game!

• 2 weeks later...
If you ever get a chance to play Clockwise aka JesusPlaysNHL94, you'll notice he has the most unique style of play. A solid player with TONS of passing and nice one timer setups.

Its not uncommon for him to have 90+ pass attempts in a game!

Sounds interesting. It certainly is a fun style to watch, but I wonder how effective it can be. If there is one drawback to 94, it's that passing percentages are too low. Often your teammates are completely incompetant at receiving passes.

Hi Clockwise.

I wish I could be on your team with Case nice passing.

It's too bad you play Genesis and I play Super Nes.

While looking through footage I thought this play was cool, this is 4years old. I just like the pausing, waiting for the team to get organized. I have a bunch of footage like this, but unfortunately I also lost alot of highlights when my drive died last year.

detroit-calgary (approx 5.25 MB)

• 1 month later...

I finally got around to adding the rest of my highlights. I've beenlackadaisical about it, but seeing all of the great vid's gave me reason to get my ass in gear.

The video is now almost 5 minuites long, once again one-timers galore. I also added new music for your viewing pleasure.

That's some really nice passing, good job!

Thanks man.

Watching that some people might get the idea that I need "Deking for Dummies" or mabye even the audio version since I pass so much :) . But now that I've been playing online for a while I find it's more effective to just go for the juggular than all that facncy passing and stuff.

cool vid nice passing btw is the music from NHL2000 u brought back the 15 yrold in me

Haha, good eye (or ear for that matter). I got it from here. You have to go down a bit, but it's there.

NHL 2000 is the best hockey game ever next to Genesis's NHL series imo, and is almost identical in terms of gameplay / dekes and one timers next to '94. If anyone happens to see it floating around I strongly recommend you pick it up..You won't be disapointed.

NHL 2000 is the best hockey game ever next to Genesis's NHL series imo, and is almost identical in terms of gameplay / dekes and one timers next to '94. If anyone happens to see it floating around I strongly recommend you pick it up..You won't be disapointed.

I would say 2001 is the best next to 94...its the same base as 2000 but improved slightly and the gliches are just great makes for a verrry fun game with a multi tap on the psx

Haha, good eye (or ear for that matter). I got it from here. You have to go down a bit, but it's there.

damn rights it's there but I play my psx 20 hours per 2 months the music comes out of my memory