Congrats

Big ups to Sebe, the Gens C cup winner.

I threw damn near everything at him, but he took my Flames down :D

Great series-3 one goal games including 2OTs

It was an intense, well played series till the end

Sebe you're a class act and helluva player

Congrats

I know how he does it..

Thanks very much to everyone, I enjoyed the season, and more importantly met alot of really classy guys.

Great series Jrod, u played like a true champion, this thing could have went either way. You are a great player, and more importantly a good sport.

This season and these playoffs meant the world to me. I am glad to have been able to accomplish what i have, and i will relish the memories forever.

Congrats to Jrod and to his accomplishments this season and playoffs. U played like seasoned vet and just fell short. You'll get em next year.

Thanks again to all those who have offered there advise and time.

A special mention to Eric Anthony for all his help and tips and all those beatings i took...lol. It really helped my game to learn from the best.

Also thanks to AJ,takeurpill666 and Kgman and all the others who put up with my questions and late night game requests. You guys are the real champs.

Happy holidays everyone.

Sebe,

GENS C STANLEY CUP CHAMPION :D

Congrats to both you guys. Well deserved and I'm sure a great series.

Enjoy your title Sebe, nice job.

You're both Great Players!

Now enough of the love fest, we're on to more leagues and more seasons!

Lets roll.

Congrats Sebe! Even though the bruins/habs rivalry is a bitter one :D. You played with skill and class all season long and you earned a championship. Congrats to Jrod as well for making it to the end, both you guys are very skilled and are a class act.

• 2 weeks later...

I just came across this post this morning. Congrats SEBE! You've been a class act and a force since you stepped in this league. Your ability to adapt to the high level of play is a true testament to your skill. I look forward to playing in GENS-A Classic with you next season.

Thanks very much to everyone, I enjoyed the season, and more importantly met alot of really classy guys.

Great series Jrod, u played like a true champion, this thing could have went either way. You are a great player, and more importantly a good sport.

This season and these playoffs meant the world to me. I am glad to have been able to accomplish what i have, and i will relish the memories forever.

Congrats to Jrod and to his accomplishments this season and playoffs. U played like seasoned vet and just fell short. You'll get em next year.

Thanks again to all those who have offered there advise and time.

A special mention to Eric Anthony for all his help and tips and all those beatings i took...lol. It really helped my game to learn from the best.

Also thanks to AJ,takeurpill666 and Kgman and all the others who put up with my questions and late night game requests. You guys are the real champs.

Happy holidays everyone.

Sebe,

GENS C STANLEY CUP CHAMPION :victory:

Congradulations!

BUT you forgot to thank the "weight hack" in your speech! :lol:

• 13 years later...