NHL'94 Forums

Ncaa 2008 Video Game! Marry Christmas Cha Ecac Fans!

Inklings

chaecac2008.jpg

Download: http://www.badongo.com/file/7016835

Here is the first of 3 games that will be coming out. When all is said and done, all 59 teams will be represented. There are some new features in this version. Graphically it looks a lot more appealing. Better team logos, players sticks are now taped up(thanks clocks) and better looking jerseys. Ron Bar has been fired from EA sports and replaced with Gary Thorne. Also there are now All Star teams for each conference.

Not all players nor there stats will be accurate. I would rather just get these 3 games out then go in and fine comb the details. I plan on starting my own web site base around the games where i can updated the games when ever i want and send out an email to those that wish to know when updates occur.

Video Preview:

Enjoy and Happy Holidays!

~Inklings

CHA_ECACHL_2008.bin

• 2 weeks later...

Great rom Inklings!

We should get a college styled league running this summer maybe? get four-six coaches per rom you produce and maybe set a rom up like the frozen four rom for the post season play? Just a thought, who all would be interested in this?

-Vinnie

• 2 weeks later...

Id love to have an online league come this summer. But the way its looking i wont have the other two roms out in time especially now that i a tore a ligament in my wrist and can only use one hand while working on the computer.

• 4 weeks later...

I'd be down for a league when RIT is added to the ROM. Hometown college team. Def an up and coming program in DI

We were a great team in DIII for many many years.

• 2 weeks later...
Great rom, I'm enjoying it. Any chance of a WCHA version anytime soon?

I'm currently working on a East/WCHA version. Got all the uniforms and banners done,doing the logos now. Should be finished before the start of the frozen four.