NHL'94 Forums

Is There A Way To Edit...(read Inside)

Guest cr0ssbar94

Guest cr0ssbar94

Is there a way to edit colors for only certain things in hex editor?

For example, if I change the color of the crease to green, the blue line would then also turn green.

So what I'm saying is, is there a way to make the crease green (for example purposes), yet keep the blue line, blue?

I imagine this cant be done in hex. I imagine you have to go into tile layer pro, and manually change the crease to green as opposed to switching 4 digit codes in hex.

This sucks, because it makes editing NHLPA 93 very difficult. There are changes in color I'd like to make to the crease, but every time I make them, the blue changes color too (which I dont want. I just want the CREASE to change color).

If anyone knows any way to do what I'm talking about in hex editor, please lemme know. Better yet, somebody, somewhere decompress the godamm NHLPA 93 rom!

i was playing around with the 93 rom and was able to make some changes, i removed the banners, changed the menu color, removed the center ice logo. I am gonna try and keep playing with it. You can get it here. Hopefully Mack will release his 30 team rom.

Guest cr0ssbar94
i was playing around with the 93 rom and was able to make some changes, i removed the banners, changed the menu color, removed the center ice logo. I am gonna try and keep playing with it. You can get it here. Hopefully Mack will release his 30 team rom.

Youre the man bro. Great job on all those 94 roms. I love 93 but it just sucks that its compressed. Mabye I should just look into hacking 92 instead.

I would love nothing more than to release my 93 hack.

However, I too need to rely on others as I am not capable of everything nor do I know how or have the time to do everything.

In saying that, everyone has a life so I require patience on my end as I wait on others who thankfully will take some of their free time to help me and in turn help others. All I can say for now. Have patience - I have to.

and Happy New Year

• 2 months later...