NHL'94 Forums

Nhl95's Ron Barr Replacement

metzgerism

NHL94's infamous Ron Barr, spotted in the NHL Media Contacts guide, working locally (to here) in Palo Alto, CA. I will try and get more information.

What I didn't know was that John Schrader was the replacement for Ron Barr in the inferior-but-not-as-inferior-as-later-installments NHL95.

Schrader is a local Sharks intermission reporter for television.

He also teaches at my school - it was shocking to walk into his journalism classroom (to talk to one of my school radio broadcasters - I call hockey, yes) and see him, and think "Hey, that's John Sch-"

"Hello. Can I help you?" *stern*

I pissed off the face of NHL95 without even trying B)

This was months ago I just found out about him in NHL95 (he's ditched the Drew Carey spectacles).

• 2 weeks later...

That is cool,

I'd give John Schrader $10 to just say to me "For the Calgary Flames Gary Roberts is on a Hot streak, while Mike Vernon is off his game."

But John should not of acted so pissy, he thinks he's so wise on the cold and hot streaks, but why o why did you never tell me to start Robert Reichel? He is a force in 95. I should have your job John.

NHL%2095_007.gif

• 5 months later...
Maybe he was - he does TV play by play for the SJ Earthquakes right now, along with a morning Sports report on KCBS.

He's the kind of guy I should be talking to.

Anyone know the guy who sits behind the desk in the PC version? :)