NHL'94 Forums

Bring Back Nhl94 Server!

HABS

Bring Back NHL94 Server?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Bring Back NHL94 Server?

• YES
    • NO

Well, jesusplaysnhl94 (clockwise) said if theres enough demand he'll put the server back up. Hes already been paying for the server even though its been down for 2+ months, just hasn't had the time to start it up again.

So, lets bring it back!

Well, jesusplaysnhl94 (clockwise) said if theres enough demand he'll put the server back up. Hes already been paying for the server even though its been down for 2+ months, just hasn't had the time to start it up again.

So, lets bring it back!

If the bills are still being payed, then might as well just flip the switch and turn it back on!

If he doesn't want to pay for it, though, then of course we can survive without it. With the p2p revolution, I don't suppose it gets too much use anymore... can you play 2on2 through p2p?

The primary reason the server went offline is because it was best to relocate to a different IP after I encountered some issues..There wasn't any hurry to get it online due to all of the attention the new p2p client has garnered..So I didn't think it was a big deal..And yes I'm still (did) paying for the service (quarterly).

Im willing to chip in for the server

The gesture is appreciated, however, I got a good deal from a friend so it's not putting me back much.