NHL'94 Forums

Fall 2007 - League-wide Voting

Evan

Hey Fall 2007 coaches,

Please also feel free to vote on these awards. Again, copy and paste the list below into your post replacing the [coach here] with the coach's username. It's probably a good idea to specify which league they played in as well if you can.

-Evan

1. Best Writeup Coach - [coach/league here]

2. Best Highlight Video - [coach/league here]

3. Crease Cut Cheese Award - [coach/league here]

Hey Fall 2007 coaches,

Please also feel free to vote on these awards. Again, copy and paste the list below into your post replacing the [coach here] with the coach's username. It's probably a good idea to specify which league they played in as well if you can.

-Evan

1. Best Writeup Coach - [coach/league here]

2. Best Highlight Video - [coach/league here]

3. Crease Cut Cheese Award - [coach/league here]

1. awesomerino / GENS D

3. fenty / SNES A

1. Best Writeup Coach - lots of good ones but Clockwise - GENS B newspaper adds go beyond the call of duty....Impressive and hilarious.

2. Best Highlight Video - I'll give this one to Jeff94rules1 - SNES A...he tries so many different plays to record the and put em on a reel...my favourite was where he flipped the puck with his goalie down the ice toward the other net...then selected his forward at the last second to smash into the opposing goalie and the puck coasted in....

3. Crease Cut Cheese Award - I've haven't played any one who uses the cross crease as much as Fenty SNES A...and the worse part is..you know it's coming and he still manages to score on you.

Well I can only really answer #1...my vote goes to awesomemerino with clockwise in a very close second.

• 2 weeks later...
1. Best Writeup Coach - lots of good ones but Clockwise - GENS B newspaper adds go beyond the call of duty....Impressive and hilarious.

2. Best Highlight Video - I'll give this one to Jeff94rules1 - SNES A...he tries so many different plays to record the and put em on a reel...my favourite was where he flipped the puck with his goalie down the ice toward the other net...then selected his forward at the last second to smash into the opposing goalie and the puck coasted in....

3. Crease Cut Cheese Award - I've haven't played any one who uses the cross crease as much as Fenty SNES A...and the worse part is..you know it's coming and he still manages to score on you.

haha indeed. Friggin guy... nothing fancy, just cut across and bam... in the net. It's like he's managed to find away to avoid the clogging of D-men in the crease, and stays far enough out that the goalie can't touch him. And if you move over... bam... in short side. <_<

And don't get me started on his one timers... hehehe Damn you fenty! :lol:

:(