NHL'94 Forums

Deadline Tomorrow

Carse

Its about time we get this league rolling and boot the idle coaches. I assume the playoffs will still be beginning at worst before the 20th? this is embarassing that everyone is falling into the exact same pattern as last year.. fluffing around not playing any games because they know since they are "vets" they wont get booted. It is total bullshi*t and something should be done.

PS you know who you are

according to a post by Donche the other day, the deadline is the 14th to have 40 done. I think that's fair. The holiday season were tough for a lot of us to get online to play games. The couple times I have checked in to play, no one is around. Just bad luck I guess but I'll get mine done by the 14th.

Carse, to be blunt, shut it. It was the holidays and a lot of us spent time with our families and friends. Quit bitching that this league is dying and whatnot, it gets horribly old, and especially irritating for Donch.

no logan, im pretty sure what is irritating for Donch is assholes blatantly disreguarding his deadlines.

carse, not all of us were bed ridden during the holidays. I'm happy you were able to get your herpes removed but try to be a little flexible here. I think you'll see the gameplay picking up this week. I did knock out 10 games last night so I'm up to 37. I plan to be ahead of 40 by next monday. i'm sure tesslog will be fine. He's let us know he'll be on soon to get his games done so we shouldn't be too worried.

Gr81, where you at man? I hit you up every time I'm on but you never get back. When's a good time for you to play? My best times are during the weekday evenings. Lets knock ours out.