NHL'94 Forums

Les Dale Hawerchuk

angryjay93

After being picked in the 6th round this season, Dale Hawerchuk had a lot to prove this season to the other owners in the league, he has quieted many of the voices around the league with his performance this season. With 25 goals, 82 assists, and 107 points, chuk currently sits in 14th for ppg in the league this season and is on pace to obliterate the old assists record for one season of 85 set by sergei makarov and cliff ronning. After his 12 assist, 15 point game against New Jersey earlier this year, it was brought to chuk's attention that he has gathered quite the following around the league, so much so in fact 4 crazed Quebecers have decided to name a band after him and they even created their cover song "dale hawerchuk" in honor of him.

If you dont believe me, just go check it out:

http://www.myspace.com/daleshawerchuk

After being picked in the 6th round this season, Dale Hawerchuk had a lot to prove this season to the other owners in the league, he has quieted many of the voices around the league with his performance this season. With 25 goals, 82 assists, and 107 points, chuk currently sits in 14th for ppg in the league this season and is on pace to obliterate the old assists record for one season of 85 set by sergei makarov and cliff ronning. After his 12 assist, 15 point game against New Jersey earlier this year, it was brought to chuk's attention that he has gathered quite the following around the league, so much so in fact 4 crazed Quebecers have decided to name a band after him and they even created their cover song "dale hawerchuk" in honor of him.

I am happy to see Mr. Hawerchuk is doing so well after being defamed by much of the public.

Despite this, I don't buy much into "player stats." These stats essentially tell you nothing about a player; their stats rely solely on the owner's ability to produce. Your offensive abilities AJ can make my Ulf Samuelsson a huge goal scorer.

I am happy to see Mr. Hawerchuk is doing so well after being defamed by much of the public.

Despite this, I don't buy much into "player stats." These stats essentially tell you nothing about a player; their stats rely solely on the owner's ability to produce. Your offensive abilities AJ can make my Ulf Samuelsson a huge goal scorer.

It just so happens i played a season with pittsburgh under my rules of 10 min periods, penalties and offsides on with line changes. Samuelsson had 15 goals and 74 assists, i hardly made him a goal scorer on any level...hes just beyond hope i guess.

i just had to add mr mark messier picked very late as well with his pretty good checking also added 40 goals and 50 assists which is alot better than i expected even though i sucked s**t again with boston .pretty sad but panteleyev my close to last pick was one of my better players at times .oh and angry you sure have been playing great as of late demolishing all

The awesome video for the song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3JYkrXNzqQ

and a (rather poor, but entertaining) translation:

Alright AJ, despite my post bashing Hawer before the start of this season, you are making me a believer of The Hawer-chik-uk as he's deemed in my circle. I used him in a game (first one since 2002) against swos today and I must admit, he was a great role player on the wing. Not sold on him quite yet but you have opened up my eyes.

Good job with #10 this season. Keep it up.