NHL'94 Forums

Ultimate Classic Champion

sungod661

Why would A play D OR B play C? B and D played 20 games this season while A and C played 40. Also, A and B are more closely matched than C and D overall (not in all cases but I think we can agree with the majority). So where are you going with your post? It doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

You've already wasted my time reading it, even more so that I responded to it. Lets just chalk up your thought process was influenced by way too much Mad Dog or Boones Farm this morning. That's really the only explanation that I can up with. If that's not the case, you should just go with it.

Why would A play D OR B play C? B and D played 20 games this season while A and C played 40. Also, A and B are more closely matched than C and D overall (not in all cases but I think we can agree with the majority). So where are you going with your post? It doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

because we are all champions and we didnt get a chance to play each other mr. IAMFLEURYJOCKSTRAP. SO stop buying a pussy and agree to the damn tournament

It does sound kinda pointless. Talk about looking for a shortcut... it's like a CHL team thinking they should be playing for the stanley cup because they won their championship..

because we are all champions and we didnt get a chance to play each other mr. IAMFLEURYJOCKSTRAP. SO stop buying a pussy and agree to the damn tournament

Hey sun-chotch, how about just finishing your league first b/c you get too far ahead of yourself. Besides, by the lack of response here, I would say it's safe to assume that no one cares about your idea.

However, if you were to host a new tournament, I think you would see a lot more interest.

are you ducking me?

you are you fear me? how flaterring tell me what i have to do to to play you?? as for the chl comments WHO THE HECK ARE YOU? IPVINMYFACE???? gimme a break you arent part of the conversation

as iamfleurysjockstrap be a real champ and take the challenge

iamfleurysjockstrap = paper champ

EA will destroy u sun and me as well. You are in Gens D for a reason. I may have won Gens C, but my game is still way behind any A or B league player. I believe that only the winner of gens B has what it takes to beat EA.

I will play anyone. I dont care who it is. That just cause im an addict, but i doubt i can win. Seeing as my record against EA is like 5-10.

Theres no need to call EA out tho, cause everyone knows he will eat ur children...LOL

are you ducking me?

you are you fear me? how flaterring tell me what i have to do to to play you?? as for the chl comments WHO THE HECK ARE YOU? IPVINMYFACE???? gimme a break you arent part of the conversation

I'm not involved in any of these leagues but if your going to try and dis on someone, at least try to write coherent sentences so you don't sound like an idiot.

Seriously "sungod", this is our only means of communication and you sound like you just learned to talk.

are you ducking me?

Try again, in English.

"gimme a break", you posted on a public forum. :D

to IPeeinMYOWNFACEFreely and the rest of the big mouths.....

ill speak in ENGLISH......i am in the D and so are others because they are new not because they cant play in the A!!! so maybe you should remove your head out of said\\ ass.

Secondly lets stop talking about this lets do this tournament and if the so called king EA wins and blows me out well don't i look silly.

as for the dumb comments like only the B can beat Ea...i laugh. Sebe if you think you can't beat Ea good for you. Don't tell me what i can or can't do. If youare the best EA you should take on all challenges

Now lets get something straight i am in the d final and i will take care of buisness and when i do i will be holding this tournament to crown a utimate classic champion. now if you dont want to participate EA thats fine.....but it seems to me a true champ would love the idea of sticking it to a guy who is shooting off his mouth for no reason like many of you think i am doing.

so sebe has confirmed he will play i await the B CHAMPION and you ea.

SEEMS TO ME a lot of people who have nothing to do with this conversation are on my case because i put a challenge out there.....maybe you fellows should play me then judge? in either case there will be a king of kings real soon a true champion ....not a guy who claims to be a champion and hides like a chump......

so what will it be champ or should i say chump?

to IPeeinMYOWNFACEFreely and the rest of the big mouths.....

ill speak in ENGLISH......i am in the D and so are others because they are new not because they cant play in the A!!! so maybe you should remove your head out of said\\ ass.

Secondly lets stop talking about this lets do this tournament and if the so called king EA wins and blows me out well don't i look silly.

as for the dumb comments like only the B can beat Ea...i laugh. Sebe if you think you can't beat Ea good for you. Don't tell me what i can or can't do. If youare the best EA you should take on all challenges

Now lets get something straight i am in the d final and i will take care of buisness and when i do i will be holding this tournament to crown a utimate classic champion. now if you dont want to participate EA thats fine.....but it seems to me a true champ would love the idea of sticking it to a guy who is shooting off his mouth for no reason like many of you think i am doing.

so sebe has confirmed he will play i await the B CHAMPION and you ea.

SEEMS TO ME a lot of people who have nothing to do with this conversation are on my case because i put a challenge out there.....maybe you fellows should play me then judge? in either case there will be a king of kings real soon a true champion ....not a guy who claims to be a champion and hides like a chump......

First, I just want to be clear that there are a lot of quality players in all the leagues. Many of the guys here can beat anyone else. However, if you're new, it's true, you do have to work your way up but everyone has to put in their time.

Second, people who have nothing to do with this conversation are on your case b/c you sound like an idiot.

Third, I'm always up for a challenge but after beating you yesterday (with terrible lag) what's the point with some lame tourney you devised in hopes that you get lucky and make yourself feel better about your small c0ck issues or whatever your ego is ailing from?

Fourth, you'll be lucky to get an exhi out of me from here on out. I really don't appreciate the comments you've posted on a public forum. Everyone has their rants (god knows I have)... but at least mine have some kind of point other than to insult others for no good reason. You are exactly the kind of guy this site doesn't need.

So say what you want, I really don't care, you're an ass.

Good luck winning out your season.

ok, sungod, so you want to face the other champions? well, all i can say is do it like most everyone else on this site had to go about it, work their way up. When i first came here i had to work my way up the ladder just like anyone else and it was a long and tough climb, but it was worth it since i saw myself develop as a player and i still am continuing to develop. So here it is, you have to beat everyone in C league in a 7 game series, then beat everyone in B, and then beat everyone in A. You must also record every game and not lose one series ever in order to continue moving on. so thats 49 straight series you must win en route to EA since he is the current top dog, you do that, then EA might consider you, but good luck on getting past 49 different players, no one on this site could do that...NO ONE!

I love how he keeps saying "ultimate classic champion" ... lol good way to weasel your way to the top without doing your time. Even if you COULD beat the best in the league, they are under no obligation what so ever to play you. They arent chicken, nor 'ducking', they just simply would rather avoid having some random newbie gloating about being the "ultimate champion". I sure as hell wouldn't play you if I was the A champ, not a chance. Maybe if your attitude had been different about it...

I love how he keeps saying "ultimate classic champion" ... lol good way to weasel your way to the top without doing your time. Even if you COULD beat the best in the league, they are under no obligation what so ever to play you. They arent chicken, nor 'ducking', they just simply would rather avoid having some random newbie gloating about being the "ultimate champion". I sure as hell wouldn't play you if I was the A champ, not a chance. Maybe if your attitude had been different about it...

you two guys arent even involved till you guys win you guys should really go win something....as for EA if he is a real champion then he should play everyone and anyone but you and him believe because you are in the d then you have no right to play someone in the a.

the D IS NOT BASED ON SKILL CAN YOU UNDERSTAND THIS???

SO THAT ARGUMENT IS MORONIC.

this touranment will happen wether EA wants it or not and in my eyes and many others they will see EA as a yellow belly chicken............

to those who have emailed me there support i thank them

Wow... Delusional, are we not?

I played in GENS-B this season. And I can safely say that I got my ass kicked on a consistent basis. Not just because I'm a noob and it was my first full season of online play, but because the players in my league have great skill.

If I were in your league (GENS-D), I may have had a few more wins this season. Not because of my uber-awesome skillz or something like that, but because I wouldn't have to be playing guys like clockwize, kgman, Jamonica, and BHF among others.

Truth be told, you couldn't hold their jockstraps at this point in time.

Just like angryjay said, you have to work your way to the top in this game. I know I have a long way to go and, from the looks of it, so do you.

Play a season in one of the elite leagues (GENS-A or B ), then you can talk about how awesome you are or whatnot if you succeed.

you two guys arent even involved till you guys win you guys should really go win something....as for EA if he is a real champion then he should play everyone and anyone but you and him believe because you are in the d then you have no right to play someone in the a.

the D IS NOT BASED ON SKILL CAN YOU UNDERSTAND THIS???

SO THAT ARGUMENT IS MORONIC.

this touranment will happen wether EA wants it or not and in my eyes and many others they will see EA as a yellow belly chicken............

to those who have emailed me there support i thank them

Seriously man, what the f**k is your problem? Let me me repeat myself again, there are good players across all the leagues. Regardless of what league you're in, you should play as many people as you can. I'll play anyone except you. You're a no class punk who enjoys getting a rise out of people.

Are you desperate for attention? Is that your problem?

Were you forced to play with My Little Pony instead of GI Joe when you were little b/c mommy always wanted a girl?

Did you get turned down by the last guy you asked to dance at your favorite club last weekend, I believe it's called the Manhole?

Are you angry at the world b/c your drunk Uncle Stu used to pull a little slap 'n tickle when he looked after you?

Do you feel the need to lash out b/c Jock Jams only compiled 4 volumes of your favorite hits?

Please feel free to share. B/c whatever your deal is, it's deep rooted.

And who the hell is supporting you? LOL If it's true, funny how they would do it just through email b/c who would be stupid enough to support an idiot like yourself on a public forum?

And to be ULTIMATE CHAMPION (oooooh ahhhhhhh), wouldn't you have to include the SNES guys in the tourney as well? And if not, why wouldn't they be included?

Good luck with your ultimate sausage hide n seek champion tourney... I would hope that SEBE and the future winner of B don't agree to play in it b/c you are the pure essence of a lame ass.

I have an idea...how about just ignoring the kid? He odviously is all talk because he keeps posting on here calling people out but has no results to show from it.

SUNGOD: How about you get some games against some vets and post the scores on your own forum post so we can see how full of BLEEP you may or may not be.

You split a series with a rook (NOTHING AGAINST The Rocket) but if you can't handle a newbie, how are you going to challenge an established vet???

Better yet, I'm organizing an invitational tournament that I posted in my Gens Old School League. Why not sign up for that since there are some vets participating in it.

And don't give me a cop-out like "ohhh, the pucks too small". It's the same game...