NHL'94 Forums

Ultimate Classic Champion

sungod661

Better yet, I'm organizing an invitational tournament that I posted in my Gens Old School League. Why not sign up for that since there are some vets participating in it.

And don't give me a cop-out like "ohhh, the pucks too small". It's the same game...

By that, I mean the nhl2008.bin file....

here is the funny thing that paper chum punk EA REFUSES TO PLAY ME because we played an exhibiton and i almost kicked his ass so he doesnt wanrt some d leaguer to take him out and embarrasse him in fornt of his girlfreinds like michael......

i dont see anybody stepping up and shuting my mouth instead you guys act like a bunch of old ladys.... EA youre a punk you like to insult me i didnt insult you if you are afraid to play thats fine im holdin the tournament regardless and you would be suprised to know that many support me and think you are a weasle how about that???

so get off your high horse weasle......im here waiting come get me..... and for michael and the rest of the gang that wishes to bash me instead of play me i laugh at you and many others are doing the same . maybe i poke fun at your name EA callinyou iamfleurysjockstrap but i dont make it personal....i dint talk about your mother or your sexual orientation or otherwise.

if you want to go there no problem you douchebag.......either way many know me and know im a good guy and i just want to play the better players but here is the thing guys in the d like jb and awsome could beat you and i am sure of this......

so chump stop writing back i accept the fact you dont want to play in the ultimate champions tournament . besided i never thought you were a champion anyways.....are you good ya i played you and you are good. Are you beatable hell ya!! thats why you wont play

michael where do i sign up......even if i lose everygame or i win every game ill be there i wont pussy out. i accept the invite and i thank you for it. it will be a pleasure to play you and the others in the league.......maybe EA WONT HIDE THERE

haha this guy is hillarious.... a noob who thinks people don't want to play him because they're chicken, when really it's just because he's a douche...

There's always one every season... maybe he's hokkee in disguise? :(

be an adult and just play the games if i am so "delusional" put me in my place.....slay the dragon!!! ya thats what i thought!! just so you know many have taken my side seems liKE all who oppose my philosophy of just play are those like the weasle EA and a couple of his girfreinds

play the game guys......best way to prove a point is to win thats it

be an adult and just play the games if i am so "delusional" put me in my place.....slay the dragon!!! ya thats what i thought!! just so you know many have taken my side seems liKE all who oppose my philosophy of just play are those like the weasle EA and a couple of his girfreinds

play the game guys......best way to prove a point is to win thats it

Thread of the year, for sure.