NHL'94 Forums

Playoff Picture

smozoma

Here's how things are shaping up right now.

GR = Games Remaining

W Need = Wins needed to make the playoffs if the current 8th-place guy keeps his current win% pace.

% Need = win% needed to make... ditto

Looks like I'm done, I need 10 wins in 11 games, despite already winning 4 in a row (damn Evan Division!)

Guys in blue haven't necessarily guaranteed a playoff spot yet, but things look good.

post-253-1200270528_thumb.png

hate to nag you smo, but can you update this after the deadline today? it would be nice down the stretch to see what the playoff picture looks like.

you bunch of whiners! I have a job, i play hockey, i watch Scrubs, and you expect me to do all the work!

j/k

Here ya go!

two wins by kings greatly improved his chances

gr81 won 5 in a row, but snoboarder is in freefall due to a wonky controller, so things are looking up for pill, unless snoboarder can fix or replace that controller.

i won a game tonight, putting my whole division above .500, but I still need to win 9 of my next 10 to have a hope at a playoff spot. Another "if only i'd been in the other conference" year.

post-253-1200374466_thumb.png

Dadonch loses 4 in a row and the 8th seed, but is only trailing 9th by a point.

Do we have a tie-breaker rule?

I keep up my playoff push with another narrowly-won victory, but still need to win 8 of 9 to have a shot at the 8th seed. I've won my last 6 games, 5 by just 1 goal, and 3 of those in overtime. Game-winning goals by 5 different players in those 6 games. Who do you cover?? I was also out-shot in 5 of those games.

Takeyourpill drops 4 of 5, putting him in the same position I was in 6 games ago. Can he also pull off a string of victories to give the Colorado fans a reason to open the sports section of the newspaper?

post-253-1201059513_thumb.png

tiebreakers = whatever they do in the NHL (dont know off the top of my head)

I think it's most wins...then head to head record....then goal differential

Dadonch pulls off a couple wins to go one point up on Kings. Both have 2 game left!

I've been on an absolute tear of late and have won 12 of my last 13, including 6 in OT. I still need to win my last 2 games to really have a hope of making it, and one is against my long-time rival Vocally Caged (Phoenix vs Anaheim in dmitri's first league), so who knows what will happen!

post-253-1201243868_thumb.png

Dadonch pulls off a couple wins to go one point up on Kings. Both have 2 game left!

I've been on an absolute tear of late and have won 12 of my last 13, including 6 in OT. I still need to win my last 2 games to really have a hope of making it, and one is against my long-time rival Vocally Caged (Phoenix vs Anaheim in dmitri's first league), so who knows what will happen!

I LOLd, you said vocally caged?!

I LOLd, you said vocally caged?!

?

Yeah, we had some good games back in the first stats league (the first online 94 league i was in). 8 games, he outchecked me like 2:1, but with Giguere in net, I managed to take 5 of the 8 games <_< Can Roy fill those shoes?

Wow, if you look at the save percentages in that league, the lowest one would be 2nd or 3rd in this league!

http://65.36.133.56/nhl94/teamstats.asp?or...&leagueid=1

The players were too slow in that league, but I loved how tough the goalies were.