NHL'94 Forums

Dear Ea...

hort22

hey just a quick one here...has anyone ever sent an email to EA about porting this game...they should port it to the DS, add season mode, update the rosters and add wifi....sell it for 29.99...well there are about 1000 users here that would buy...granted you might have to get a DS if you dont have one...hell port it to PSP...just a thought

Sounds great.

I only found EA Customer support and EA Product Submissions.

http://nhl94.com/forum/index.php?showtopic...ost&p=19694

Does anybody have the direct e-mail address for EA head office?

It's hard to find.

breakmystride9qc6.gif

ok so is there any way an online petition could be signed and then we could attach that to also send to EA...btw the game could be called NHL 94/09

something like that...anyway more to follow...

I think with the virtual console on the nintendo wii, they won't be releasing the source code :( there's money to be made.

it really sucks, though.. i mean Id software released the source code for quake 1,2,&3.. can't EA release it for NHL94?

I think with the virtual console on the nintendo wii, they won't be releasing the source code :( there's money to be made.

it really sucks, though.. i mean Id software released the source code for quake 1,2,&3.. can't EA release it for NHL94?

Whoops, that was off topic.

Yeah, DS version would be cool.

I think you can already hack PSPs to play a Genesis emulator?

• 6 months later...

well just found out today that a DS version of NHL 09 will be released...who knows what it will be like but a retro version with updated rosters and season would sure be nice...knowing EA they will find a way to fudge this one up...

NHL 94 has been re made, with better and smoother graphics. not sure about the rosters or anything but i played it on a game boy advanced in a nintendo dome in La Ronde (amusment park) in montreal years ago.

Edit - Tesslog works for EA and i used to work for EA (sort of) and i know where there is an EA building in montreal...

yah that was nhl 2002 for the gameboy advance...it looked and played more like nhl 96 for genesis though...it was way to fast, even on the slowest speed setting...