NHL'94 Forums

Question For Gdl Coaches

jrodimus

In your opinion, who will be the toughest team to draw in the first round?

New York Islanders(AJ) gets my vote-for his devastating O with frikkin unstoppable sandstrom :o

Feel free to list multiple coaches :huh:

1. KG

2. AJ

3. Habs

4. Ice

5. Dmac

I would say more than half the league's team I would dread drawing in the first round. But off the top of my head, this is what I came up with. These teams or coaches just match up well against my style.

In your opinion, who will be the toughest team to draw in the first round?

New York Islanders(AJ) gets my vote-for his devastating O with frikkin unstoppable sandstrom :o

Feel free to list multiple coaches :huh:

BHF, EA.. sebe could be a surprise, he's doing pretty well with a team he didn't even draft.

jay

sebe

jamonica

ea

skool

then again, pretty much anyone with the way im backing into the playoffs..

BHF, EA.. sebe could be a surprise, he's doing pretty well with a team he didn't even draft.

Im flattered that i can even make this list. Thanks guys. I may not have picked my team but they are a good one.

My toughest 1st round matchup that is possible for this season would have to be bhf. I find his defense extremely solid and his offense just amazing.

If it was anyone in the league I would probably have to say EA or angryjay would be the toughest playoff matchups.

I respect all my opponents, but the guy i dont want to face most is someone i wont see in the 1st round. i dont want to see scribe, his team is light, fast, and agile and hes played me in way too many exhibitions and knows how i work.

BHF is mine for sure. He's a magician on the offense now that he's added the one timer, and his D can be down right smothering. AJ is another I don't match up with well at all. Freakin Sandstrom is down right filthy. EA and his wrecking crew are tough as nails too.

This league is so balanced and skilled that anyone in the first round would be a serious challenge.

The sleeper would be smozoma. His games tend to be so damn tight as his solid D, goaltending and strong positional play always keep things tight as hell.

BHF is mine for sure. He's a magician on the offense now that he's added the one timer, and his D can be down right smothering. AJ is another I don't match up with well at all. Freakin Sandstrom is down right filthy. EA and his wrecking crew are tough as nails too.

This league is so balanced and skilled that anyone in the first round would be a serious challenge.

The sleeper would be smozoma. His games tend to be so damn tight as his solid D, goaltending and strong positional play always keep things tight as hell.

Woo I made a list!

Now, I just need to make the playoffs.

1. KG

2. AJ

3. Habs

4. Ice

5. Dmac

I would say more than half the league's team I would dread drawing in the first round. But off the top of my head, this is what I came up with. These teams or coaches just match up well against my style.

Can't believe I forgot bhf in my list. I know he belongs somewhere in there just don't know exactly where.