NHL'94 Forums

2on2 Winter Open

HABS

ok in all honesty i think the teams should be made randomly......meaning no seedin a vet paired with noob simple as that just to make it more fun.......as for the rom i disagree with elio i think all the players should be the same.......

either way i have no problem how we decide to do it .....

Ha Ha Whoa. We're on the same side here brother.

My whole point was that I have noticed in the current rom that some guys are not the same as the others. My example being buffalo vs anaheim. In the case of the current game, although the teams are equally rated, buffalo is much slower.

I hate that, I want all the exact same. BUT, if it has to be that way, then I want my guy to be faster skating

I just want to make that known so either way the rom gets edited, I'm fine with it

I say we just play, play, play and play!

No difference to me whom pairs with whom. As long as we know ahead of time, people can have some time before the tourney to develop some chemistry.

BTW love the work on the site. Solid.

Elio, again the ratings work like this everyteam the centreman has bit more speed than LW and the LW has bit more agility than C. They are exactly the same with each human team. Just open up NOSE yourself to see. I don't see why Jesus would make ana better than buf. What you are feeling is probably something to do with home/road.

I think we're gona stick with your own made teams.

Habs/EA76

Sebe/Sungod

Shifty/DaDonch

IceStorm/jrodimus

Freydey/Zalex

Elio/sdogg

Rotanadan hasn't been seen enough recently, so for now he'll be on the waitlist.

Jesus might not be in this tourny, as he doesnt wanna play without his lover SOH.

Teams look good tho, and once we confirm what jebus is doing we can begin games right away. Sched will be 2 games vs each team home and home. If you guys want 4, we can do that. Just make sure you try to get the games done in one sitting so it doesn't drag.

There are no stats, so you and your partner can switch positions if you want to b4 any game.

Let me know what NHL team you want + what position you will be mostly playing on your team. I will TRY to edit the rom...

Freydey/Zalex

We don't care of the team, we just don't want the maple Leafs :P We can take.. hem the Nordiques but it doesent matter.

Oh and il be the Center.

I'd play in this tourney but am pretty busy next week or two and need to get the site ready for league games.

Did anyone think about using the original 2on2 rom? There's more teams to choose from; just a suggestion.

Good luck!

btw -Llike HABS said all league teams from the season 3 rom are created equal. Just keep in mind the winger has more agility and less speed while the center has the opposite for those two attributes.

Habs/EA76 @ Sebe/Sungod

Habs/EA76 @ Shifty/DaDonch

Habs/EA76 @ IceStorm/jrodimus

Habs/EA76 @ Freydey/Zalex

Habs/EA76 @ Elio/sdogg

Sebe/Sungod @ Habs/EA76

Sebe/Sungod @ Shifty/DaDonch

Sebe/Sungod @ Ice/Storm/jrodimus

Sebe/Sungod @ Freydey/Zalex

Sebe/Sungod @ Elio/sdogg

Shifty/DaDonch @ Habs/Ea76

Shifty/DaDonch @ IceStorm/jrodimus

Shifty/DaDonch @ Freydey/Zalex

Shifty/DaDonch @ Elio/sdogg

Shifty/DaDonch @ Sebe/Sungod

IceStorm/jrodimus @ Habs/Ea76

IceStorm/jrodimus @ Freydey/Zalex

IceStorm/jrodimus @ Elio/sdogg

IceStorm/jrodimus @ Sebe/Sungod

IceStorm/jrodimus @ Shifty/DaDonch

Elio/sdogg @ Habs/Ea76

Elio/sdogg @ Shifty/DaDonch

Elio/sdogg @ Sebe/Sungod

Elio/sdogg @ IceStorm/jrodimus

Elio/sdogg @ Freydey/Zalex

Freydey/Zalex @ Habs/Ea76

Freydey/Zalex @ Shifty/DaDonch

Freydey/Zalex @ Sebe/Sungod

Freydey/Zalex @ IceStorm/jrodimus

Freydey/Zalex @ Elio/sdogg

You can start games right away, and there won't be a rom edit as of now. Just use any of the non-fantasy teams, just like in exhibitions. No stats so doesnt make a difference. Good luck.

So.. we're using the teams with ur name in? the 81 Overall team?

BTW our AIM:

Freydey32

Zalex1414

U can send e-mail at: the_ranger_fred@hotmail.com

ya we are using the gdl 2ons season 3 rom that we've been playing exhibition games with all the time

this is my first tournament online....

I come online monday night and noone is here, well except for a few people.

Have you found in the past that it's hard to get 4 people all online at the same time to play games? Not just any 4, but the 4 required to play