NHL'94 Forums

Frozen Four Rom Question

is it just me or do the goalies make more saves in this rom(frozen four 2007)...was messing around with it earlier, and even lost a game in OT...even the old faithful across the front of the net and shoot over the glove wasnt working...anyway to make the goalies like this in the 94 rom...who made this sweet rom anyway...

I have had a few people bring up the fact to me that crease cuts arnt as effective. When i made the rom i was customizing it around the way i play. I had never played a game online vs a human opponent and i really want to scale down the offensive abilities so i wouldn't be able to blow out the computer. I think the reason that crease cuts arent as effective is speed, shot accuracy and shot power is extremely scaled down compared to other versions.

I'm glad you are enjoying the rom. I have a 2008 version out if you haven't noticed and there are others to follow hopefully this summer.

Yeah Inklings great job with the rom. The awesome thing about the ECAC/CHA one is I probably played against a few of the guys that are now playing in the ECAC. Maybe an NCAA league this summer like we were talking about awhile back?