NHL'94 Forums

Nhl 95 On Vista

wally

I have installed NHL 95 on vista's Virtual PC and the game runs fine. The problem is no sound. I set everything up on the Vista Vitrual PC program and installed the Win95 OS. That was successful. The Virtual PC works great, the game works great, I just can't get any sound. I had to install NHL 95 using the Ad Lib sound card because it kept locking up if I used the Sound Blaster 16 option. Though the Virtual PC sound device in the Win95 installation is the SB16. I truly love this game and would like to continue to play it. If anybody has any ideas that may help with me getting my sound to work, I would most appreciative.

Thanks a lot!

Wally

• 2 months later...
I have installed NHL 95 on vista's Virtual PC and the game runs fine. The problem is no sound. I set everything up on the Vista Vitrual PC program and installed the Win95 OS. That was successful. The Virtual PC works great, the game works great, I just can't get any sound. I had to install NHL 95 using the Ad Lib sound card because it kept locking up if I used the Sound Blaster 16 option. Though the Virtual PC sound device in the Win95 installation is the SB16. I truly love this game and would like to continue to play it. If anybody has any ideas that may help with me getting my sound to work, I would most appreciative.

Thanks a lot!

Wally

Had the same problem when starting my game but I just switched to SB16 in the game menu and it worked. Hope you can solve it!