NHL'94 Forums

Red Bull Crashed Ice

halifax

A guy on my team was a Red Bull rep and did this twice. Said it was a blast but very hard. He took along another teammate the second time who spilled everytime he tried going down.

Yeah at first look it looked pretty easy, but than when you see these guys going over the jumps and down hills, it looks pretty tough. It's kinda funny watching this spending your whole life playing on a flat rink than trying to think if you could even go down hill on skates.

Yeah at first look it looked pretty easy, but than when you see these guys going over the jumps and down hills, it looks pretty tough. It's kinda funny watching this spending your whole life playing on a flat rink than trying to think if you could even go down hill on skates.

i covered the quebec city event last year with cabbie from the score (canadian television) all i can tell you is it is qrapidly gaining popularity. in europe it has a tremendous following.....with big event in swededn finland , denmark ect....

the Quebec city event last year was resounding succec that they brought it back this year . i did not really follow it this year but i imagine that much like last year it a big hit.

funny story when i was there last year they had the "competitors" go on a dry run.....one guy was going all out in the practice lost an edge and fell he ended up breaking his ankle and smashing his face into the the ice....pretty gorry im sure its on you tube it was there . unless the youtube censorship team got to it

dammit KU, ur favorite way to score was mine for all 6 years of undergrad. Years have made me wiser and have since dumped said addiction-Kodiak then to the Roosta