NHL'94 Forums

Just When You Thought You Were The Best At Nhl94....

halifax

There is some pure gold in that blog...

And I quote: My favorite team is the Chicago Blackhawks. Now, I know what you're thinking: "They're the best team in the game." Not true. Both All-Star teams are ranked higher than the Blackhawks

LMAO, are you kidding me???

I had a girlfriend who I would call every day at 9pm and while I talked to her I would let the game run a demo game, so I could scout other teams. She thought that was stupid. We kissed only once and she broke up with me the day before I went to Hawaii with my friend Dan. When Dan and I got back I kicked him out of our band.

Wait.... WTF???? Why did Dan get kicked out of the band??? Girl breaks up with tool before HI, tool kicks friend out of band after HI. Whatever.

I almost fell out of my f'ing chair reading this blog.

didn't read much of the blog, but looks like a joke to me. Someone from these forums I'd say.

If it isn't, then this guy is really delusional. Then again i've heard from a few people claiming to be the best in the world, until they play online and get slaughtered.

That was sent to be by a buddy of mine who doesnt play nhl94 let alone video games...but he knows I play online....he reads deadspin(like tickenest had mentioned thats where he assumed I got it from)....I think the blog is legit. I find it hard that someone would go into that much detail if they didn't literally believe they were the best......

...for the same reason why people com on here with names like 'legendofnhl94'....no disrespect to that guy of course.....but I would think that most of you thought at some point in your life that you were the best at this game which is why you found this site and wanted to start playing online.

I thought I was the best at this game because I used to beat everyone in high school and college...then came on here and took some beatings. I enjoy the game more now than I ever did because of the challenge it takes to win a title.

''Also, I injured some dude on their team named Bob Beers. I thought that was funny.''

lol he doesn't even know who are the starting players for each team XD!

''One thing that bothers me is that when I get a penalty, they take out Larmer and leave in Goulet. I don't get that. If I have to play a man short, I'd much rather have Goulet out.''

Change lines???!!!

''Later Saturday night, one of the staff reviewers at EGM Magazine came over my house (he's the uncle of two of my roommates). I don't want to mention any names, but he's a pretty cool guy. My roommate told him about this blog, and asked if he would be willing to play a game against me. He said he had never played NHL '94 so he was going to have to pass. That could have been my chance man, my big chance. But he at least knows about the blog now.''

lol he really believes himself

"Andy

Cleveland, OH, United States

I am 24 years old, soon to be 25, and I realized recently that I exist for one reason: to use my skills in NHL '94 to become rich and famous. "

This must be some kind of joke, there is NO WAY this is legit.

"Andy

Cleveland, OH, United States

I am 24 years old, soon to be 25, and I realized recently that I exist for one reason: to use my skills in NHL '94 to become rich and famous. "

This must be some kind of joke, there is NO WAY this is legit.

i think it's EA LOL