NHL'94 Forums

retiring

hokkeefan

hey thanks for letting me into your league evan but i am calling it quits. i have serious video game rage man and i get way to stressed out .maybe i will try next season if i learn to deal with being scored on and losing i have already broken my desk,keybord and just about my knuckle and my women is ready to kill me so thanks anyways see you guys later i will be discontinueing my messengers and email.i hate to give it up but its the logical thing to do for now haha ....later................ps i wont be coming back under any different names haha.

Ok hokkeefan,

It's your decision. So I will find a replacement coach. Donny is first in line, I will contact him about taking over.

-Evan

hey thanks for letting me into your league evan but i am calling it quits. i have serious video game rage man and i get way to stressed out .maybe i will try next season if i learn to deal with being scored on and losing i have already broken my desk,keybord and just about my knuckle and my women is ready to kill me so thanks anyways see you guys later i will be discontinueing my messengers and email.i hate to give it up but its the logical thing to do for now haha ....later................ps i wont be coming back under any different names haha.

This is the most ridiculous thing I've read on these forums!

Guest cr0ssbar
lol dude... relax it's just a video game...

I have to say that this is all my fault. I beat hokkee 3 of 4 with San Jose. In game 2 I tied it with 5 seconds left, and then in OT Bure hit the crossbar wide open empty net. Then I came back down and scored and that's when hokkee snapped. I can't blame him really, I was totally outplayed and outclassed! Bure was sooooo wide open and the goaltender was toast, but somehow Bure choked. hokkee broke his keyboard and his girlfriend yelled at him. I have to say I get like that myself sometimes. Tonight for example, I lost to TAMPA @#@@@#@ BAY after beating Detroit, Vancouver, Philadelphia, Calgary etc. I was pretty pissed but hey, you can't win em all I suppose.

hokkee I'm sorry those were cheesy wins and San Jose has no business being 11-3 with an overall rating of 56, LOL. I'll probably make the playoffs but I dunno how far I'll get. You should stick it out and aim for the playoffs, cuz it's a whole new season once that starts.

hokkee you should know though that you handed SJ it's 1st loss, 3-2 in Vancouver. I woulda had an 11 game win streak if not for that game (2 SH goals in the 3rd, ugh).

I did not like losing to TB tonight in OT but that's part of the game. Tough loss but it proves you just never know (thats what makes 94 so great). I'd still sign up for an 11-3 record any day prior to the season starting! I'm proud of my Sharks even though I've been pretty lucky so far. Undefeated at the Shark Tank too, LOL. :blink:

Vancouver!?

Aww $hit! Woulda loved to pick up that team. :)

Any chance I can trade for the Islanders? lol

I know HABS loves the Islanders (in the game). So mabye they arent all that bad.

I wanna see how far I can get with San Jose, LOL. At least your team is better than mine (I think).

I know HABS loves the Islanders (in the game). So mabye they arent all that bad.

I wanna see how far I can get with San Jose, LOL. At least your team is better than mine (I think).

I'm sure lots of skilled people out there can do well with the Isles. But me being a newb, am definately not one of those people. There are people that are just hands down better then me. Give a better guy a better team, and I get waxed.

Good job with the sharks!

Guest BSDaemon

I just gotta say its never your fault for making somebody mad if you beat them. People hit the post in real life... and lose games that they should have won in real life. IT happens, and you just have to get over it.

Looks like we have a replacement for Vancouver.

The old vancouver Coach had a lot of close games. Any chance for rematches since it is a new coach? ;)

Its probably a lot of work for Evan recalculate stats and what not, so if not, it's not biggie.

In this league, when there's a coaching change.. the standings and games played by the previous coach stay. This is because if the season was almost over, there's no reason to try and have someone play 40 games in a week. That would be crazy.

-Evan

• 8 years later...

*FLASHBACK SERIES BUMP*

Check out one of hokkeefan's earliest retirements from Mar'06, over 8 years ago. I believe he went on to retire 286 more times after this. ;)

Woah gotta say my heart sank a bit when I first saw your post on the main page. Thought for a second that you made a new thread saying you're retiring haha, somehow seemed fitting with the concise title.

Thankfully it's just hokkee's timeless bs

Woah gotta say my heart sank a bit when I first saw your post on the main page. Thought for a second that you made a new thread saying you're retiring haha, somehow seemed fitting with the concise title.

Thankfully it's just hokkee's timeless bs

I'm not goin' anywhere bud! Still too much fun playing '94!