NHL'94 Forums

Who Will Replace Dadonch As General Manager Of Gdl?

hokkeefan

I do like the way the playoff and stats races play out with gradually releasing games, yet it's probably true that more games will be played on the whole if all games are released.

How about releasing the games in a half season format, or even a quarter season format? That way we could have built-in checkpoints, while allowing more games to be played without completely destroying the intrigue of a good race and offsetting the overall 'flow' of the season.

ya but the only problem is that it is inevatible that at the end of the season, all the games will be released and most people will still have 10+ games to play making the whole race aspect void

I say f**k the overall flow to the season and just release all the damn games so people can play when and how much they want or else there will always be people that dont complete their season like most of you have did over and over and if some finish early who gives a s**t at least they have completed their season!!!!!! why do you guys have to make s**t complicated just do it and be done with it,obviously this isnt working.

I say f**k the overall flow to the season and just release all the damn games so people can play when and how much they want or else there will always be people that dont complete their season like most of you have did over and over and if some finish early who gives a s**t at least they have completed their season!!!!!! why do you guys have to make s**t complicated just do it and be done with it,obviously this isnt working.

a. why are you drunk and agitated so early in the morning?

b. a little bit of logic behind your suggestions: people still will have DNPs regardless we feel, and stat races, a huge part of the league, become void

okay okay i was a little agitated this morning due to quitting smoking.All im saying is release all games for this season and see how it goes.At least try it for one season to see if it works out ok and if it doesnt, then we know.

looks like a couple people mentioned me at the beginning of the post and ive been considering throwing my hat into the ring of becoming the next comissioner. i think itd be something im willing to do and i have some changes id like to make to the league if i was to be the commish.

HERE HERE!!!! :)

I vote for hokkee as commish!(that would be just-awesome)

looks like a couple people mentioned me at the beginning of the post and ive been considering throwing my hat into the ring of becoming the next comissioner. i think itd be something im willing to do and i have some changes id like to make to the league if i was to be the commish.

cool :)