NHL'94 Forums

2 Incomplete Series

thegr8199

I will say this, unless a decision is made by Tuesday, I dont plan on being available for my 2nd Round series until the 1st Round is fully complete.

Would rather get as much practice time as possible then rushing ahead.

Also...

What the hell is going on EA, Sebe, Scribe, VC?

Im sure coaches will be given Monday to get them in, but a decision still has to be made if they dont.

What a joke. Of all people who should say anything, you shouldn't be one of them. Just b/c you make yourself available 1 night a week and other people aren't on doesn't mean those guys aren't on the other 6 days.

And by the way, don't get your panties in a bunch, the deadline is tomorrow.

EA, I dont understand why youre flipping out on me? I just brought it up because these series havent started yet.

If you ask smo, I even told him I wasnt attacking anyone with it. Just wanted to make sure the deadlines Donch put in place are enforced.

And if you must know, Ive been available the last 10 days. You need to chill man

This is why we need to adopt a playoff scheduling procedure for the playoffs ... AIM works great when you have a bunch of opponents to be played at any time, but when there's just one guy you have to play in a week's time, getting on AIM isn't good enough. It's very easy to miss that person and vice versa.

We need to schedule using threads, suggesting times, and confirming times. That way if a series doesn't get played, there is an easy decision to be made about who was at fault.

EA is known for his short fuse... no offense buddy :lol:

The bottom line is, we cant have these playoffs go on like GDL2 did.

Short fuse? I don't think he was attacking you. I think he was just pointing out that YOU'RE KNOWN for being near impossible to get a hold of.

hint: 1. when you're on aim. take off your away msg. 2. respond to people.

No offense.

EA is known for his short fuse... no offense buddy :lol:

The bottom line is, we cant have these playoffs go on like GDL2 did.

Short fuse? I have been more than patient attempting to get our games in.

Let me give you the rendition of every time I come online to ask you to play:

EA: Hey gr81, how about we get our games in tonight?

Gr81: [AWAY MSG]

Now 2 things will happen from here on out --

1. A 1/2 hour later, a seldom response from him saying he can't play right now

2. More than likely, the always classic no response with a "Gr8a signed off at xxxx"

So for once, how about helping me out here and making a plan to get these games in?

this arguement is funny as hell, gr81's trademark is never responding, and EA's trademark is holding up the playoffs every single year in every single league.

Where as I may have held up the playoffs a couple weeks last season (and at least I admit that), how soon we forget that it was Carse who held up GDL2 playoffs for 8 weeks while he figured out his connection issues.

My response after we finished our playoffs series from GDL2:

Sep 20 2007, 10:32 AM Post #11

The only reaction I wanted out of you was a gg and maybe even a thanks for being patient while you took 2 months to figure something out.

The crazy thing is I had to work from home that day just to get these games in. The kid is at college and can't even go to an f'ing wifi coffee shop to get a good connection.

Hahaha dude you loveee talking about my connection. Sadly, I was at home with a 24/7 good connection for the 3 weeks we were waiting for you to finish your 2nd rd series. Once i got to school for 3 a days, I posted the times I didn't have practice, as my connection was good the whole time due to no one being on campus. but of course, when anyone calls you out for anything bad, you cry like a little b*tch and lash back at anyone who dares say you did anything wrong.