NHL'94 Forums

Nhl94 Rage!

hokkeefan

I think im going to get a punching bag to put beside computer :lol: or just fricken retire .I am such a f**kin freakout artist!!! seriously though I really should quit playing nhl94 ,but the only way I think I can is to shutdown internet or smash computer....pathetic..and I think im getting worse !!!

I think im going to get a punching bag to put beside computer :lol: or just fricken retire .I am such a f**kin freakout artist!!! seriously though I really should quit playing nhl94 ,but the only way I think I can is to shutdown internet or smash computer....pathetic..and I think im getting worse !!!

A punching bag could be a good idea, I'm not a rager myself, but I definitely don't want to hear about the first '94 related causality. ;)

Get something that makes a lot of noise when you hit it. It's more satisfying. The keyboard tray on my computer desk makes an awesome racket.

hokkeefan said:

Deleted

Edited by Flames4LifeFLA

I didn't know Hokkee before this past GDL season, but dude seems pretty cool to me.

We had a little run in yesterday that we solved amicably withing a few minutes. I think the old days are long gone man.

BTW, nothing like a fist pound into the desk, works great on these peice o' crap particle boards desks :lol: