NHL'94 Forums

Nhl '94 On Wii Classic Games

DuCKMaNiC

i need support for a petition on NHL '94 being put in Wii classic games. This is the only game I want to download/play on the Wii. I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!! the best fights between my brothers (broken noses) was from playing this game against each other.. so please guys help me in contacting Nintendo for this game to be put on Classics.. thank you.

• 5 months later...

anyone have any idea how to get nhl 94 on the wii? if it's connected to the internet i would think i should be able to download the emulator right? can't believe they have blades of steel in classic games but not nhl 94.

anyone have any idea how to get nhl 94 on the wii? if it's connected to the internet i would think i should be able to download the emulator right? can't believe they have blades of steel in classic games but not nhl 94.

I dont know if its possible to use emulators on the wii. I'm sure there's a way if you're into modding.

That being said, I don't think we will ever see any EA games on the Wii virtual console. I remember reading about this on another board last year and the conclusion was that the idea of NHL 94 being on the VC was pretty much hopeless. There are a lot of games that can never appear on the VC because of rights issues.