NHL'94 Forums

I Am Officially Done!

hokkeefan

I know i've said this before but I HAVE to quit playing this game.I get psychotically mad when I lose in this game to the point where it puts me in a bad mood for a long while which effects the rest of the poor souls who have to live with me.I have no fun playing this game anymore and my skill isnt good enough to ever get me close to the finals.So im going out a loser ....if I can get passed the beginning of draft league I think I can actually quit playing this god forsaken game....I will be phoning to shutdown my internet which should help ...WISH ME LUCK !!!!

I really should quit BUT I have been out voted on shutting down internet due to webkins and facebook hahaha.So as long as we have internet I will play nhl94.I am going to play even more now so I can figure out a way to win!The anger thing is going to be hard to deal with though, but I think I am an adult and will try to be one and deal with it and try to be more sportsmanlike.Like who the f**k am I trying to kid that I would actually quit NHL94!!!!! ... :) ......this will be my last I quit post and my cable provider is going to be getting EXTREME high speed next month which will improve my connection to the rest of you bums hehe.

I know i've said this before but I HAVE to quit playing this game.I get psychotically mad when I lose in this game to the point where it puts me in a bad mood for a long while which effects the rest of the poor souls who have to live with me.I have no fun playing this game anymore and my skill isnt good enough to ever get me close to the finals.So im going out a loser ....if I can get passed the beginning of draft league I think I can actually quit playing this god forsaken game....I will be phoning to shutdown my internet which should help ...WISH ME LUCK !!!!

I killed him. I played him three times last night and beat him all three times. I was me. I did it.

......this will be my last I quit post and my cable provider is going to be getting EXTREME high speed next month which will improve my connection to the rest of you bums hehe.

Does this mean we'll see EXTREME anger from hokkee? :huh::lol:

Is it really that important that you win? Why don't you try to enjoy yourself and not focus so much on the outcome of the contest.

If you did I think you would probably be more relaxed, and as a result end up playing better.

For whatever reason if you really have these murderous type impulses and can't contain your anger give yourself a small window of time to be angry; let's say 5 minutes. After the 5 minutes expires forget about it - and don't let yourself think about it anymore. Also try to make it a habit when you get up from your chair not to take your anger with you.

Hope this can help you out a little, though I do remember this is the same guy who hulk smashed his desk in half a few years back.

Mr. Hextall, I'd like to take the opportunity to congratulate you on getting inducted into the Philadelphia Flyers hall of fame. You had a stellar career. Kudos! :huh:

Is it really that important that you win? Why don't you try to enjoy yourself and not focus so much on the outcome of the contest.

If you did I think you would probably be more relaxed, and as a result end up playing better.

For whatever reason if you really have these murderous type impulses and can't contain your anger give yourself a small window of time to be angry; let's say 5 minutes. After the 5 minutes expires forget about it - and don't let yourself think about it anymore. Also try to make it a habit when you get up from your chair not to take your anger with you.

Hope this can help you out a little, though I do remember this is the same guy who hulk smashed his desk in half a few years back.

Add yet another hat to the head of the multitasking clockwise, AKA Jesus.

Me thinks the guy has a side job as a therapist!! :huh:

hey we should get a game going, im not used to the keybaord yet and dont have an adaprt for the snes controller.

so if you want to get your confidence up we should have a game....if you have hamatchi that would be best....i never figured out how to port forward and all that jibber jabber, anyways.

drop me a line

aim: gihtarman