NHL'94 Forums

Nhl 94 State Of The Union Address

kgman

2lubg2x.jpg

Well there has been pent up demand 4 my state of the union address, and AS ur supreme leader and BEST EVER i think i should oblige...

First of all we have fallen off bigtime on the tecnical breakthroughs wboy departure jesusplays is only one tryin to do something diff.....Donch has had tough run as GDL commish and crumbled under the immesse pressres of the league liek a house of cards.Well as far as i see it we need someone who can keep the peace will keepin everyone in chek it seems that Evan would be right person for this caue as he can lead the charge for right hiring .......Iam also thinkin about retirement after I sweep the GDL playof and domintae then will become a GM exclusively for the draft. Iam lookin for right individual to take under my wing as the KG school of Hockey is now in business lol ......EA has been voted the best currently well thers n doubt that IAm " i play 4 keeps" as KGMAN is goin out on TOP ......

in othre news parsaite Tickenest has provne unfaithfull to the unionshp by dabling in snes play. hes on bororrwed time hsi hr glass ia almos out of sand

Hall of FAme inductiees EA and I got to talking and have decided that Ea's house will become the site of the NEW nhl94 hall of fame .....this year we will have 5 inductees 2 from GEns and 1 SNES as its inferior product and 2 builders the individuals would need 10 votes minimum 2 qualify and then its highest votes make.

There wil be couple appointid voterz of the HOF, prove ur worth to da union and kg should u be worthy ur HOF ballod wil be considered

(**BANGES GAVEL**) UNION ADJOURNED!

34443zq.jpg

lol @ "pent up demand."

u dare interupt a state of union address with such follery ur snes peasent in the kingdom of 94 heirarchy i only want well thought out commentary on this thread ur a mineon and iam king of all that is 16 bit now BE GONE!!!!

almost humble XD lol sign up for a hockey school for video gaming lol thats lame a bit and u only gm in draft league but you dont play?? u think some1 will accept to play with players he didnt picked?

Just think, he has 47 other posts :lol: