NHL'94 Forums

What Do You Do To Get Better At Nhl94?

hokkeefan

all proteins have plant sources, too.

lol does this rat have a single post that doesnt compare snes with gens. annoying mofo

lmao... i was thinking the same thing.

Hey Trudatman (who has never played a game online by the way), we get it... you think snes is superior. That's fine but you don't have to rock the boat with every one of your posts.

Post your opinion on the appropriate thread. God knows there's enough of them when it comes down to the snes/gens debate.

....has never played a game online....

I sure wish I could. y'all would have to leave me alone about my posts after I schooled you in NinetyFlo'.

why are you guys responding to his posts. nothing he says makes any sense.....the guy doesnt even play online......nobody likes to stir the pot more then me but at least i back it up with my play. this guy is just a big mouth with no game. therefore untill he plays dont respont to his ignorant ass

why are you guys responding to his posts. nothing he says makes any sense.....the guy doesnt even play online......nobody likes to stir the pot more then me but at least i back it up with my play. this guy is just a big mouth with no game. therefore untill he plays dont respont to his ignorant ass

I am not ignorant, but it is clear that you are, because you declare that relevance is based on ability to play online a game that was designed for consoles. I would play with y'all, but I use a borrowed Macintosh which is not really compatible. if you want to swing through my neighborhood, though, I will gladly show you that I have more than enough skill to talk and "walk." nothing I say makes any sense?! this coming from a guy who has trouble spelling and punctuating in his diatribe of crybabyisms. every post I have made makes plenty of sense, but you just don't want to accept my messages; it's easier for you to insult and cry and rant and complain. good luck with that.

still not sure why online play makes somebody worthwhile.

Ninety Flo' for life.