NHL'94 Forums

General information?

gouafhg

Me and my brother might be interested in this 2on2.org thing. We usually play NHLPA93 only, but perhaps this is considered fun.

Is there any information about leagues or do you usually just play friendly games sometimes? This forum had some info about the actual rules for the league, but I didn't find anything about when new leagues are about or how to enter etc.

Well, what should we do? If we live in Sweden, will time difference f**k it up? What are your experiences about such stuff?

hey man, try registering on 2on2.org, you and your brother . and there is a league but we also play friendly matches with members you can find us in the NHL server . you will need kaillera and enter the ip you find on 2on2.org front page -- keep checking this forum regularly there will be news of a new 2on2 league starting shortly , most players have their own partners so its best you find someone you have chemistry with or anyone available ..

most players are from canada or usa .. we live in the eastern and central time zones .. i dont know what time zone sweden is in but that may pose a challenge for setting up matches.. but thats all the info i can give u for now since i am a noob --> just keep checking this forum !

-peaceee from canada

OK!

So my AIM was obv. gouafhg (i didn't know that I had one, but the screenname was busy and I knew the password so I must've registrered sometime ;>) and that'd be my handle for leagues also... my brother's didn't want to create an AIM, but I can keep the contact for us. His handle is registrered at 2on2.org as bjrntheBARB.

Hey gouafhg,

Thanks for showing interest in the league. Unfortunately because of the time difference and geographical chasm it's unlikely that playing 2on2 on a consistent basis is possible without major latency.

btw if your having problems entering the '94 server it's probably due to the restrictions I set that only allow players below 100ms to enter.

No harm in trying to get some games in though, I'd give it a shot if you message me on AIM.