NHL'94 Forums

draft order

Carse

I think the draft should have everyone having an equal chance for the first pick. I've said this before, there's no point giving a guy like Roenick to someone who won't even play any games with him (just like what happened this season). Let everyone have an equal chance :)

I think it should be opposite of the standings or at least something close to that

i agree cause giving lower acheiving players a better pick USUALLY balances the skill level a bit...........as long as the idiots dont trade away everything for the fun in it :)

This weekend!!! If you still plan to deduct draft spots because of DNP, I think you should wait till the end of the playoffs.

Give people a chance to finish their regular season games.

Sebe, lets play our game ASAP

Yeah, i'll be able to play next week. i still have one game left

yeahh i asked pill to play the other day and he said no one else was so he didnt want to.. ?

So help me understand this.....Where is the motivation to win these 'remaining' games?

If it directly impacts your draft position, why would anyone want to win out their remaining games?

I'll try to win my last game, but in general, just wondering the relevance of them.

I think they get picks around the middle of the round, but I forget exactly.

I was a newcomer and picked 21st. Forget how that was determined. The thread Jamon posted prolly explains it.

yeahh well i forfit my 3 games i had as dnps to help me get a higher draft pick so thats that. 1 win CHI 2 wins take your fag

You dont forfeit jack and you have your spot, play your games or you get DNP's like everyone else.

And to that last part, that is some broken ass english i assume is an insult...learn to relax.